Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 UVM offseason: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice read on the Tinling brothers

    https://www.thescore.com/ncaah/news/2050283

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SoucyWasNoSieve View Post
      Nice read on the Tinling brothers

      https://www.thescore.com/ncaah/news/2050283
      Very cool. Thanks for the heads up on this. The coaching change is already paying off, as it's pretty unlikely he would have selected UVM if Sneddon were still at the helm. His brother is no slouch either. Very exciting, welcome aboard boys!

      Comment


      • Looks like we have to wait until Dec. 18th now...
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          Looks like we have to wait until Dec. 18th now...
          I've got my fingers crossed, although I have my doubts. I just don't see what's gonna be different in mid December. If anything, the COVID situation will worse. Thus, I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea of no hockey this season. Not there yet, as the idea just really sucks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
            I've got my fingers crossed, although I have my doubts. I just don't see what's gonna be different in mid December. If anything, the COVID situation will worse. Thus, I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea of no hockey this season. Not there yet, as the idea just really sucks.
            I'm optimistic, but it's a bit strange to postpone it until the 18th? Why not postpone it until after the christmas holidays? It's possible they are using all of the "flex days" in trying to cut down on the current spike. Students are being given the option to head home early and there are no in-person classes scheduled after thanskgiving break.

            I'd really like to see what Woodcroft has done with the team, hopefully we don't have to wait until next Oct.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

            Comment


            • This thread is kind of dead considering the beginning of the Woodcroft Era starts this weekend.
              https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...ft-Anxious.php

              Commit coming in January
              https://www.trailsmokeeaters.com/com...its-to-vermont

              Go Cats Go
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

              Comment

              Working...
              X