X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covid 19

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
    Holding my breath and listening to foo fighters.

Plus they suspended me because of my drunken rambling.
    Welcome back. Look what the thread you started has become!
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
      Welcome back. Look what the thread you started has become!
      It will get better by the day, unfortunately.

Comment

Today's briefing review: better than yesterday. The President emphasized that the problem is medical not economic. Unsure if he can internalize that, but better messaging. I lost count, but pretty sure he used the word "incredible" more that 20 times. Incredible! Most importantly he left the room before picking another playground fight. That's how Presidents are supposed to do.

Where was Dr. Birx? Suspended until her mentor Dr. Faucci coaches her on how to directly contradict the President in a way that the President doesn't realize he is being contradicted?

VP Pence has 8 days to find a new prop. #stopthespread

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Fun new game ... feel free to play along, but follow to the end, please ...

One of these posts is not like the others
          One of these things just doesn't belong
          Can you guess which post is not like the others
          By the time I finish this song?
          I'm going with Chuck complimenting my observant, fair and balanced post.

Comment

• A good self test is to test using a thermometer and separately holding your breath for ten seconds. I know I joked about the holding breath thing. But just for ten seconds. If you are otherwise healthy(without breathing medical underlying issue) and can go without a slight cough... you may not have gotten it. If you coughed... So you could call your primary care office and talk to your nurse and then get on a list of a test. If you don’t have it, then it is a good exercise for your lungs in general and can help with stress levels.

Comment

The breath thing was debunked. Do not follow that advice. Don’t go near testing unless you’ve called your clinic and have been prescreened.

Otherwise some exercise is good for all of us.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                The breath thing was debunked. Do not follow that advice. Don’t go near testing unless you’ve called your clinic and have been prescreened.

Otherwise some exercise is good for all of us.
                Debunked by who?

Comment

People smarter than me
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    People smarter than me
                    I will leave that alone on account I like your side of things in this post.

But my advice isn’t harmful. Also, on that same line I’ve been making tea from minced garlic, ginger, and scallion white part. If you allergic to these things... then don’t do it. But it has healing effects for the body and the immune system. Though you might end up in divorce because the breath is bad after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                      Today's briefing review: better than yesterday. The President emphasized that the problem is medical not economic. Unsure if he can internalize that, but better messaging. I lost count, but pretty sure he used the word "incredible" more that 20 times. Incredible! Most importantly he left the room before picking another playground fight. That's how Presidents are supposed to do.

Where was Dr. Birx? Suspended until her mentor Dr. Faucci coaches her on how to directly contradict the President in a way that the President doesn't realize he is being contradicted?

VP Pence has 8 days to find a new prop. #stopthespread
                      Will be interesting to hear how his (Pence) test comes out...skipped today's presser thanks for the update
                      Wild what's happening in NYC..hope they get the supplies they need! Oh on the incredible thing? Usually its tremendous..😁
                      Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-21-2020, 04:12 PM.
                      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Will be interesting to hear how his (Pence) test comes out...skipped today's presser thanks for the update
                        Wild what's happening in NYC..hope they get the supplies they need! Oh on the incredible thing? Usually its tremendous..😁
                        It will devolve. People my age will be inlisted to fight a sub mm enemy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                          It will devolve. People my age will be inlisted to fight a sub mm enemy.
                          South of sixty... gear up. We have been inlisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            South of sixty... gear up. We have been inlisted.
                            This is where I get to isolate again for a couple more months.

Comment

https://medium.com/six-four-six-nine...9-1b767def5894

Comment

Is that the **** Brit Hume tweeted out?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X