Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 B1G Tournament

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    As of 1:30pm EDT, the Big Ten is the only conference who has yet to cancel the rest of its postseason tournament.
    Everyone knows it will be canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
      Everyone knows it will be canceled.
      My God, what do they think is reasonable in limiting exposure??
      You already have no fans in the arenas and what do they think they are protecting? These players if not playing in their games are still going to the stores, restaurants, bars & parties so their social interaction and being out in public isn't stopped and are they supposed to be locked in isolation for "what if"!
      There's reasonable precautions and then there's catering to extremes. If I hear one person say well if it saves one life so help me!
      That would be the rationale that if we went back to prohibition there would be no more drunk driving deaths or banning all guns would stop all shootings. Someone needs to be a voice of reason and let them play!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        My God, what do they think is reasonable in limiting exposure??
        You already have no fans in the arenas and what do they think they are protecting? These players if not playing in their games are still going to the stores, restaurants, bars & parties so their social interaction and being out in public isn't stopped and are they supposed to be locked in isolation for "what if"!
        There's reasonable precautions and then there's catering to extremes. If I hear one person say well if it saves one life so help me!
        That would be the rationale that if we went back to prohibition there would be no more drunk driving deaths or banning all guns would stop all shootings. Someone needs to be a voice of reason and let them play!!
        If they think there is a real risk that players can spread it among themselves, well... That's why the NBA is on hold.

You are welcome to disagree, but if the players are ok with the stop, then let them stop. They see the risks, too.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          As of 1:30pm EDT, the Big Ten is the only conference who has yet to cancel the rest of its postseason tournament.
          It might have to do with the fact that nobody at the B1G offices knows that the B1G has hockey...
          Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

The NCAA tournament was canceled before the Big Ten tournament lol #B1GHockey

Comment

Working...
            X