• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sol Diablo
    replied
    Re: WCHA 2020-21: We Can Do Better than Two Bids and Eight Teams Exiting

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
    Breaking news, Michigan Tech is now claiming Little Ceasars Arena as their home rink since we play multiple home games there every year.
    #1 Michigan Tech - 19,515
    Woo hoo!

PS We also let the Red Wings use our hockey rink when we are not using it.
    Its been claimed, as shown by Wikipedia, as their alternate off-campus site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._hockey_arenas

However, Michigan, MSU, Ferris might also be claiming it, remains to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• davyd83
    replied
    They share the Schottenstein Center with Buckeye Basketball. The upper deck is usually limited to Center ice seating, though they have drawn in excess of 17,000 against the school from up north.

Leave a comment:

• purpleinnebraska
    replied
    Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Shane Frederick is stepping down as the sports editor at the Mankato Free Press and is getting out of the newspaper business. He’s been on the Maverick Hockey beat for 20 years.

I believe he has run the media poll for the WCHA Preseason The last few years as well?
    Wishing him all the best in the future. He was absolutely top-notch.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied

Shane Frederick is stepping down as the sports editor at the Mankato Free Press and is getting out of the newspaper business. He’s been on the Maverick Hockey beat for 20 years.

I believe he has run the media poll for the WCHA Preseason The last few years as well?
    Oh NOOOOO!

Leave a comment:

• MTUHuskies
    replied

Good luck to Shane. Did a great job despite having to write about the Mavs. [emoji6]

Will Tech Hockey Guide carry the torch with the polls?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X