Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    The Lakers have a starting lineup tonight with six players from six different countries.

Boudon - France
    Veillette - Canada
    Calder - USA
    Kalble - Germany
    Nordqvist - Sweden
    Mitens - Latvia

Leave a comment:

• LSSULaker889294
    replied
    I think Minnesota State just didn't care. They were looking forward to the NCAA tournament game and didn't give a rat's arse about today. I seen it coming after they eked out two wins against Ferris State where they should of won both games by 5+ goals.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Originally posted by Andrew J Carter View Post
    As an NMU alumn, Go Cats! And as my pension provider (BSU), Go Beavers! No offense to Laker fans, but I would not like to see an "All Yooper" WCHA final. Has that ever happened before?
    Umm, yeah, just 3 years ago.
    Oh good, I'm not the only one to pretend the St. Patrick's Day Shutout doesn't exist.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew J Carter
    replied
    Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

Sorry for the light thinking John. My brain took me took to all those WCHA tournament finals with the likes of UND, SCSU, UMD, Minnesota, etc. :-(

Leave a comment:

• chrisP
    replied
    Man, usually Minn. State waits for the first round of the NCAA's to pull a total choke job - guess they got a head start on that this year, Congrats NMU!

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    As an NMU alumn, Go Cats! And as my pension provider (BSU), Go Beavers! No offense to Laker fans, but I would not like to see an "All Yooper" WCHA final. Has that ever happened before?

Leave a comment:

• Double Major
    replied
    Wow, Congratulations NMU on a fantastic game. Ran my Mavs right out of their own rink, The Mavs looked like they were satisfied with a #2 seed next week and they'll likely get it. Mav fans book your hotel rooms for Fargo!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew J Carter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Make that 5-0!!! 7:03 left in the 2nd. Did Mankato pull their goaly?
    I am wondering if they even started one

Leave a comment:

• Andrew J Carter
    replied
    Make that 5-0!!! 7:03 left in the 2nd. Did Mankato pull their goalie?
    Last edited by Andrew J Carter; 03-19-2021, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• captain beefheart
    replied
    How about those Cats?!!! NMU 2 Mankato 0, 14:23 in the 2nd period!

Oh my...make that 3-0 with 10:33 in the 2nd period!
    This'll get three in.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew J Carter
    replied
    How about those Cats?!!! NMU 2 Mankato 0, 14:23 in the 2nd period!

Oh my...make that 3-0 with 10:33 in the 2nd period!
    Last edited by Andrew J Carter; 03-19-2021, 03:11 PM. Reason: update

Leave a comment:

• Double Major
    replied
    Originally posted by giwan View Post

You're more knowledgeable than any pol that makes claims and rules. Truly clueless about what is truly going on.
    Couldn't agree with you more, no one wants to have their name attached to a rise in Covid cases in their political jurisdiction. Fear of not being re-elected, fear of the lawyers. Shows how gutless these pols are.

Leave a comment:

• giwan
    replied
    Originally posted by Double Major View Post

Yes, still much more than 250 which strikes me as far too restrictive. Full disclosure: I'm not a doctor, but a I play one on this site.
    You're more knowledgeable than any pol that makes claims and rules. Truly clueless about what is truly going on.

Leave a comment:

• beaverhockeyfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Double Major View Post

Yes, still much more than 250 which strikes me as far too restrictive. Full disclosure: I'm not a doctor, but a I play one on this site.
    And the other kicker is that the new numbers do not take effect until April 1. So, we are stuck at 250 no matter what we wish for.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X