This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Was just coming here to post about this. I got mine as well. Totally get the no paper tickets thing, been doing that all season with my Red Sox tickets. I still do not understand how these will work. Is there an app? Why would you need your phone if you have the card? I don't think the instructions were clear at all.
    My quick understanding is that you can show either your card or your "ticket" on the app... but not 100% sure.

I know this is the way the world is going but call me old fashioned... I prefer paper tickets. Always enjoyed opening the envelope with the fresh sheet of tickets.

Comment

• There wasn’t a mention of an app, though.

Comment

Was just coming here to post about this. I got mine as well. Totally get the no paper tickets thing, been doing that all season with my Red Sox tickets. I still do not understand how these will work. Is there an app? Why would you need your phone if you have the card? I don't think the instructions were clear at all.
        I believe they'll scan the barcode on the back of the card. You can also use your phone the way it's always been previously where you download a barcode from your Ticketmaster account. Agreed the communication was a bit wonky.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

There wasn’t a mention of an app, though.
          I looked again and you are correct. I guess not really an app but it says you can access your ticket from your phone by logging into account manager form the Agganis website.

Sounds like it is either that or show your card and they will scan the barcode on the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by defkit View Post

Scott Lachance had a nice year at BU, definitely played very well for a freshman, but I wouldn't put his season among the greats over the past 30+ years.
            Thinking back you are probably correct based on the parameters of only taking into account what they did while at BU. Funny it is hard to separate the memory of that year from all known the NHL success.

Comment

• should still be printing up ticket sheet for the paying customer.

prolly ain’t happening again in the near future, but mookie got a 2009 sheet autographed at the season ending banquet, which remains one of his favorite wall hangings
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post

I believe they'll scan the barcode on the back of the card. You can also use your phone the way it's always been previously where you download a barcode from your Ticketmaster account. Agreed the communication was a bit wonky.
                OK, so I'll plan to bring the cards with me. I prefer that. I want something tangible for when people try to sit in my second seat and I tell them it's my seat, I have a ticket for it - see? Now get out of it.

I've never downloaded a barcode from TM. And also, I am most annoyed that Account Manager now has to be tied to a TicketMaster account. Which I did not have. Well, now I do. But still.

Comment

• Did anyone here go to today's scrimmage? Any observations of note?

Comment

• Yes, it was LIVE HOCKEY!! And the white practice jerseys are awesome. Comesso looked good. Ty Amonte didn’t play. I’ll let defkit and Rogie chime in on specifics. All in all an enjoyable day. Really good crowd.

Comment

Yes, it was LIVE HOCKEY!! And the white practice jerseys are awesome. Comesso looked good. Ty Amonte didn’t play. I’ll let defkit and Rogie chime in on specifics. All in all an enjoyable day. Really good crowd.
                      Yes, very enjoyable--both the scrimmage and Meet & Greet in the Burke Room. Players clearly enjoyed playing in front of fans. Just posted a recap and some comments from defkit and me on the blog.

https://terrierhockey.blogspot.com/2...ast-paced.html
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Expect the Hockey East coaches poll to come out sometime today or tomorrow

Comment

• It was really good to see the BU Hockey "family" again - many for the 1st time in-person since February/March 2020. Agreed w/ much of defkit's assessments in the blog; it's nice for a change that much of this team is more experienced and has a core of older leaders in Cockerill, Ty Amonte, Kaufman.

There's lots of depth up throughout the lineup; it'll be interesting and encouraging to see who "takes the next step", and potentially emerges into an All-HE and maybe All-American caliber player.

Comment

• https://www.uscho.com/rankings/d-i-mens-poll/

BU ranked 10th nationally to start the year. Other HEA ranked teams are Umass at 1, BC at 6, PC at 12. Northeastern, UML, Uconn also received votes

Comment

• Is the exhibition against Holy Cross at WBA free? There aren’t any tickets in my account for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellow1 View Post
                                Is the exhibition against Holy Cross at WBA free? There aren’t any tickets in my account for it.
                                Click on "STH Resources" and on the Season Ticket Holder Resources page, there's a specific link that directs you to the page to request tickets / select your seats for the WBA game. And yes, it's free - limit is the # of season tix you have.

Comment

Working...
                                X