Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Hockey: Where Do We Go From Here....

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
    Funny how that works. My best friend had fraternal twins, as did both of his sisters. None in the family before that.
    How are you guys holding up? I tell you; this remote teaching thing is tough, hard to believe I wish I was back at school!!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      How are you guys holding up? I tell you; this remote teaching thing is tough, hard to believe I wish I was back at school!!!
      Under the circumstances, pretty well. We’re both working full time from home and that has become tiresome after three weeks. Nancy has had to learn some new tech tricks, they are recording three classes with assignments each week and doing live stuff the other two.
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Assuming that there are OOC games, or any games for that matter, this coming season, over on the 2020-2021 schedules thread we are listed to visit ECAC powerhouses Brown, Vlae, and Dartmouth, along with two games in Ann Arbor. But, no listings for OOC visitors to Lake Whitt. Any rumors out there for OOC visitors? Perhaps a few Atlantic Hockey teams? No, not Bentley, as the Falcons already are booked with their six OOC games.
        Last edited by Snively65; 04-03-2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Assuming that there are OOC games, or any games for that matter, this coming season, over on the 2020-2021 schedules thread we are listed to visit ECAC powerhouses Brown, Vlae, and Dartmouth, along with two games in Ann Arbor. But, no listings for OOC visitors to Towse Pond. Any rumors out there for OOC visitors? Perhaps a few Atlantic Hockey teams? No, not Bentley, as the Falcons already are booked with their six OOC games.
          FyP... ...and glad we aren't playing Bentley, right Scott?
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Assuming that there are OOC games, or any games for that matter, this coming season, over on the 2020-2021 schedules thread we are listed to visit ECAC powerhouses Brown, Vlae, and Dartmouth, along with two games in Ann Arbor. But, no listings for OOC visitors to Lake Whitt. Any rumors out there for OOC visitors? Perhaps a few Atlantic Hockey teams? No, not Bentley, as the Falcons already are booked with their six OOC games.
            Hey Snively65, just want to clarify that if a team is in green, it's been confirmed by someone or a source. If a team is in black, that's a guess based on owing a return visit so Bentley's 6th OOC team (Dartmouth) is a guess from past visits. For UNH, only the Brown game has been confirmed. The other teams listed in black is a guess based on owing a visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
              Hey Snively65, just want to clarify that if a team is in green, it's been confirmed by someone or a source. If a team is in black, that's a guess based on owing a return visit so Bentley's 6th OOC team (Dartmouth) is a guess from past visits. For UNH, only the Brown game has been confirmed. The other teams listed in black is a guess based on owing a visit.
              Oops, missed the color coding; thanks, Liveatjrl. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                FyP... ...and glad we aren't playing Bentley, right Scott?
                Gawd, yes!
                UNH

Comment

Ok, if not Bentley, how about the U.S. Army (0-2-0 last two match ups) or Scared Heart (0-0-1)? Or, maybe the AIC Yellowjackets (buzzzz!)?

Comment

Ok, if not Bentley, how about the U.S. Army (0-2-0 last two match ups) or Scared Heart (0-0-1)? Or, maybe the AIC Yellowjackets (buzzzz!)?
                    I vote for Miss Edith's School for the Blind.
                    UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      I vote for Miss Edith's School for the Blind.
                      But, I thought that MESftB was Div 3?

Comment

But, I thought that MESftB was Div 3?
                        Precisely.
                        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

I heard that an empty SNHU Arena might be a site for NHL play offs in August. Good luck with keeping the ice intact for dat. Moreover, I think that SNHU is probably already booked with political rallies (virtual?) during that time.

Comment

Working...
                          X