THE University of MICHIGAN 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

The obvious point is that message boards exist so numbnuts like us can offer any half-baked opinion on whatever topic we choose. Inside information, actual facts, or common sense be damned. And, yes, opinions are like bumbums - everybody has one and most of them are cracked.
    There is truth there for sure.

Comment

• So my time to 'upgrade' my tickets was yesterday. I like my seats, but I looked to see if maybe an aisle was available....there was not much availability. Did a Frozen Four finish last year end up selling more season tickets this year?
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G
      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
      2 Alaskan

Comment

• Reports now suggest that some media outlets have a copy of the results of the investigation.

And Brian Wiseman abruptly decided not to join the Islanders.

Comment

• "The Investigative Report on the Michigan Hockey Program"

https://johnubacon.com/2022/08/the-i...ockey-program/

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkTrainPolka View Post
            "The Investigative Report on the Michigan Hockey Program"

https://johnubacon.com/2022/08/the-i...ockey-program/
            Based on that I don't see any possible way he will remain as Michigan's head coach.
            2005-2006: 7-25-6
            2006-2007: 18-17-5
            2007-2008: 14-20-5
            2008-2009: 6-25-7
            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• https://theathletic.com/3468455/2022...rson-michigan/

Comment

• Hey look at that, Michigan actually waited for the conclusion of the investigation!

Comment

• The WilmerHale report: https://www.scribd.com/document/5852...gwc=1#download
                  Last edited by lawdoggies; 08-02-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post

Based on that I don't see any possible way he will remain as Michigan's head coach.

If he did, would you want to play for him? Doesn't appear to be a coach who has his players' backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post

If he did, would you want to play for him? Doesn't appear to be a coach who has his players' backs.
                      Or his staff's backs.....unless you're one of the chosen appearantly.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G
                      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                      2 Alaskan

Comment

• Called this months ago that he wouldnt be back....guy is trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                          Called this months ago that he wouldnt be back....guy is trash.
                          That wasn't really a hot take. All Michigan was doing is waiting for the investigation to complete. With it being August I am curious if they go for a new long term guy as HC or just make Muckalt interim HC for the year and see how he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

That wasn't really a hot take. All Michigan was doing is waiting for the investigation to complete. With it being August I am curious if they go for a new long term guy as HC or just make Muckalt interim HC for the year and see how he does.
                            It was back on April 21st when I posted it....if you have a clue around the hockey world you were aware of the crapshow that Michigan hockey was running.

Comment

• LOL if I have a clue around the hockey world. What a complete *******. Yes, people were aware of some of the allegations. That has nothing to do with Michigan simply waiting for the investigation to complete before taking action.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                LOL if I have a clue around the hockey world. What a complete *******. Yes, people were aware of some of the allegations. That has nothing to do with Michigan simply waiting for the investigation to complete before taking action.
                                Michigan higher ups knew of this this stuff for a long time. It wasn't some top secret thing that was going on that you needed an investigation to tell them. Pearson should have been fired long ago for the antics he and his staff did.

Comment

Working...
                                X