THE University of MICHIGAN 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by model94 View Post

Seem to know an awful lot without knowing anything at all.
    As do you, with the pile of assumptions you are making.

but if you insist on being obsessed with this subject, it’s your time wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

By all means, give me some other answer as to why no official contract extension (or contract at all if you want to play the semantics game) other than the investigation is still ongoing. If they wanted to move on from him they would have done so by now. The contract as you say doesn't exist. It's not like they need to get their ducks in a row to fire him for cause. They could simply choose to move on from him. They haven't done that. They want to keep him. The only thing that can be preventing that from getting done is the final results of the investigation.
      Sure. The answer is: I have no idea. Neither do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

As do you, with the pile of assumptions you are making.

but if you insist on being obsessed with this subject, it’s your time wasted.
        Lol. I'm claiming to know nothing, and backing up with no assumptions.

Comment

Sure. The answer is: I have no idea. Neither do you.
          I gave an opinion on what is happening. Why is that difficult to handle? Remain clueless as to why this is so important to some of you.

Comment

I gave an opinion on what is happening. Why is that difficult to handle? Remain clueless as to why this is so important to some of you.
            We all know the old saying about opinions.

Comment

• Ya I really have no idea what your point is here. If you have a theory on why Mel doesn't have a contract let's hear it. It's not like I delivered some scorching hot take.

Comment

Ya I really have no idea what your point is here. If you have a theory on why Mel doesn't have a contract let's hear it. It's not like I delivered some scorching hot take.
                The obvious point is, there is no point to guessing. There is no inside information to base a "theory" on.

Comment

The obvious point is, there is no point to guessing. There is no inside information to base a "theory" on.
                  It's a message board, dude. I still have no idea what you're trying to prove. Again, if you have a different view on what is going on have at it. If you don't want anyone to even have an opinion on it maybe try a different thread. I'll continue to read the tea leaves and provide a logical explanation as to what is happening.

Comment

It's a message board, dude. I still have no idea what you're trying to prove. Again, if you have a different view on what is going on have at it. If you don't want anyone to even have an opinion on it maybe try a different thread. I'll continue to read the tea leaves and provide a logical explanation as to what is happening.
                    Another theory - Michigan is afraid of getting sued, so is waiting for the report to come in, so they have concrete grounds to fire Mel. Or not. There aren't many plausible explanations for what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyFanClub View Post

Another theory - Michigan is afraid of getting sued, so is waiting for the report to come in, so they have concrete grounds to fire Mel. Or not. There aren't many plausible explanations for what's happening.
                      But that's in line with what I am saying. Unless someone can point me to something saying the investigation is complete, Michigan is simply waiting for it to be wrapped up. It's not anymore complicated than that despite me not having inside info.

Comment

• And just to reiterate one thing, they don't have to wait to fire him. The contract is up. If they simply wanted to wash their hands of him they would have done so by now and hired a replacement. They are "keeping" him right now because they want him to be the coach. If the completed investigation makes that impossible then he's gone.

Comment

The obvious point is that message boards exist so numbnuts like us can offer any half-baked opinion on whatever topic we choose. Inside information, actual facts, or common sense be damned. And, yes, opinions are like bumbums - everybody has one and most of them are cracked.
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• "JMFJ"?
                            Is that appropriate from an official university account?

(I'm assuming the "MF" is what I think it is. If it's something else I step back and apologize.)
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              "JMFJ"?
                              Is that appropriate from an official university account?

(I'm assuming the "MF" is what I think it is. If it's something else I step back and apologize.)
                              Messed-up Family, maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post

Messed-up Family, maybe?
                                Touche.

The "MF" would be appropriate if the school was "Samuel L. Jackson U".
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X