Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by model94 View Post

Work colleagues from MSU too.
    Congrats. At least that makes a little sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      It's always funny when fans of schools like Michigan Tech make fun of Michigan football. That stuff never gets old.
      Why is JD discussing Michigan as a BC fan….troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by model94 View Post

Most of us aren't "fascinated". But some are hyperventilating. While driving through AA my main goal is to get to the other side while safely avoiding badly-driven prii and volvos.
        Another BS backhanded insult there M94. What is it with you? maybe you should get counseling for your anger issues. AA is a nice place to live, with nice people who are good neighbors. And Please, stick to hockey.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Clearly you don't understand what trolling means

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Who knows. All I know as a Tech grad is that UM graduates have been some of my very best employees over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post

Another BS backhanded insult there M94. What is it with you? maybe you should get counseling for your anger issues. AA is a nice place to live, with nice people who are good neighbors. And Please, stick to hockey.
              I'm far from angry, sir. AA isn't bad. Traffic is awful and driving skills leave things to be desired. There are some good restaurants. But there is an air of superiority for sure. I've been in plenty of college towns. And they are basically all the same.

Comment

• absolutely nothing to worry about. i mean, he still is the coach and all...

https://twitter.com/byazuniga/status...Yi0wLnaj0Xf23g

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkTrainPolka View Post
                  absolutely nothing to worry about. i mean, he still is the coach and all...

https://twitter.com/byazuniga/status...Yi0wLnaj0Xf23g
                  Prior to May 1, I thought every day that went by made it more likely that he was toast. But now, I think every day that goes by makes it less likely that he's out.

Yes, it's unusual for D1 coaches not to have a contract, but it's the norm for the vast number of people.

Comment

• This is one thorough investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post

Prior to May 1, I thought every day that went by made it more likely that he was toast. But now, I think every day that goes by makes it less likely that he's out.

Yes, it's unusual for D1 coaches not to have a contract, but it's the norm for the vast number of people.
                      I wonder if they are awaiting public opinion? If it is negative, he goes. If it is met with crickets, he gets a new contract. Seems like they are playing a PR game more than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post

I wonder if they are awaiting public opinion? If it is negative, he goes. If it is met with crickets, he gets a new contract. Seems like they are playing a PR game more than anything.
                        If it was based on public opinion he'd be gone already. I don't know why everyone is overcomplicating this. The investigation is not complete thus no new contract. They want to keep him but if the investigation reveals that is simply not an option then he's gone.

Comment

• U of Michigan is just running the oldest joke known.

Q: How do you keep a bunch of jamokes in suspense?
                          A: They'll tell us tomorrow.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• So is Mel working pro bono now, with no contract?
                            "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

If it was based on public opinion he'd be gone already. I don't know why everyone is overcomplicating this. The investigation is not complete thus no new contract. They want to keep him but if the investigation reveals that is simply not an option then he's gone.
                              Your first sentence is silly. The only public opinion that he should be gone comes from fans of other schools jealous of Michigan. I haven't heard one Michigan hockey fan say they don't want Mel to return. It's a bad look to give a new contract to a coach under "investigation." Michigan will wait until they get the report and then give Mel his extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maznblu View Post

Your first sentence is silly. The only public opinion that he should be gone comes from fans of other schools jealous of Michigan. I haven't heard one Michigan hockey fan say they don't want Mel to return. It's a bad look to give a new contract to a coach under "investigation." Michigan will wait until they get the report and then give Mel his extension.
                                No, his point is that if there was real bad public opinion, he would have been let go when the contract let out. Just like many other points that would have made April 30 the easiest break point. That didn't happen, so some kind of negative public opinion isn't a reason for the delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X