THE University of MICHIGAN 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackheart View Post

Whaddya mean? Like he's back home cleaning out his office?
    You savage!
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Six of our incoming players are playing for the US at the U18 championships- https://mgoblue.com/news/2022/4/21/i...CampaignId=276

That would be 6 of the 9 that have left.

Comment

• There is one De-commit. Going to Notre Dame now. I forgot his name though.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Well, even Muckalt knows it's over.

He called MSU AD Alan Haller directly to express his interest in the State job.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
            Do you want him back at Tech?
            Absolutely not. Alum or not, Marv burned his bridges to Tech when he went back to AA.
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              Well, even Muckalt knows it's over.

Keep talking out of your ***

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Keep talking out of your ***
                Can't wait for you to realize that I'm not.

Comment

If it wasn't over, this would not be a big deal- shouldn't assistants who have been in that position as long as Muckalt has try to get a HC job? Even if this is "over"- I don't see this as an indicator, but a progression in a coach's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                    There is one De-commit. Going to Notre Dame now. I forgot his name though.
                    Given the news came from the athletic department, I don't think that player is included in the 6.

Comment

If the Michigan job was about to open up, why would Muckalt try to get the head job at a different school?
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

If the Michigan job was about to open up, why would Muckalt try to get the head job at a different school?
                        Lol exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Lol exactly
                          Because he's implicated in the report that's about to come out and lose his job as well? Really not that hard to put that together.
                          2005-2006: 7-25-6
                          2006-2007: 18-17-5
                          2007-2008: 14-20-5
                          2008-2009: 6-25-7
                          2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• I guess we'll see if he is specifically implicated. I'm still not buying that he called the MSU AD looking for a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post

Because he's implicated in the report that's about to come out and lose his job as well? Really not that hard to put that together.
                              Wouldn't that mean he would not get another HC job that he's applying for? Why would any school be interested in someone embroiled in a "scandal?"

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Since no one knows if the job will open up, why not cast your hat into as many pools as possible? Mucks I assume would be a consideration if the Michigan job opens BUT would he get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X