• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/YostBuilt/status...Kd_TxpjYQ&s=19

I suppose that could be telling...

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
      The other stuff, I guess we will see.
      That's why, whatever the outcome, I expect it on a "news dump" day.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

That's why, whatever the outcome, I expect it on a "news dump" day.
        Probably on the same day Michigan State announces the hiring of their new head coach. Haha
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Probably on the same day Michigan State announces the hiring of their new head coach. Haha
          Pearson to MSU

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Pearson to MSU
            ... mass hysteria.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Mel won't be back. Book it.

Comment

• It's also interesting that other teams have not announced anything- like BC. Jerry York did an amazing job making that one of the great programs in the nation, and I would have expected the position to be filled by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                  It's also interesting that other teams have not announced anything- like BC. Jerry York did an amazing job making that one of the great programs in the nation, and I would have expected the position to be filled by now.
                  I know Union and Augustana hired current D1 assistants. The season is over for those guys. For BC specifically it's probable that Greg Brown is the leading candidate and he's currently coaching in the USHL. Another candidate is coaching in the AHL. So with those seasons going on that could drag things out a bit.

Comment

I know Union and Augustana hired current D1 assistants. The season is over for those guys. For BC specifically it's probable that Greg Brown is the leading candidate and he's currently coaching in the USHL. Another candidate is coaching in the AHL. So with those seasons going on that could drag things out a bit.
                    How do you think it's impacting recruiting?

But the concept makes sense...

Comment

• So far, no transfers/decommits which makes me wonder if this retirement was actually known for a longer time. But kids could also be waiting to see if Mike Ayers gets the job which I don't think he will. If he doesn't then we'll see if recruits bail.

Comment

• Michigan has lost allot of players this year, do they have that many recruits coming in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Puckstopper467 View Post
                          Michigan has lost allot of players this year, do they have that many recruits coming in?
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1466169803

Comment

So far, no transfers/decommits which makes me wonder if this retirement was actually known for a longer time. But kids could also be waiting to see if Mike Ayers gets the job which I don't think he will. If he doesn't then we'll see if recruits bail.
                            Could be- back when Red retired, we talked with some of the players who knew Mel was coming- this well before it was announced. Which is one reason there wasn't a mass exodus when he got here- that "happened" the next season.

Comment

Would not being in Naples at the coaches meetings be a tell?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Whaddya mean? Like he's back home cleaning out his office?
                                License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

Working...
                                X