THE University of MICHIGAN 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

A good place you can get your Michigan gear is the M Den- https://www.mden.com/

There's a few in Ann Arbor next time you are in town, but they are on line, too.

Lots of good Michigan Athletics gear you can get for your clear interest in the Michigan Athletic program.

#goBlue #Michiganathletics #mgoblue
    Thanks I just bought a "Mass Exodus" and "Under Investigation" t-shirts to go along with my "Michigan Dodgers" sweatshirt....They also had Road to .500 2022-2023 hockey calendars on sale.
    Last edited by Lemonade; 04-11-2022, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Thanks I just bought a "Mass Exodus" and "Under Investigation" t-shirts to go along with my "Michigan Dodgers" sweatshirt....They also had Road to .500 2022-2023 hockey calendars on sale.
      And you should get some therapy since you think you are nobody. It's bad to think you are so low in life.

I know it must be hard being a Walmart greeter, so if you get some help, maybe you can get promoted to a stocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And you should get some therapy since you think you are nobody. It's bad to think you are so low in life.

I know it must be hard being a Walmart greeter, so if you get some help, maybe you can get promoted to a stocker.
        The first sentence has a Michigan education written all over it.

Comment

• This thread is just proving one of my favorite phrases to be true:

we're not arrogant, we're just better than you

I can't decide if this will be a fun or an annoying offseason with the hater in our thread. It started out amusing.....but it's pushing towards annoying faster than I anticipated.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
            This thread is just proving one of my favorite phrases to be true:

I can't decide if this will be a fun or an annoying offseason with the hater in our thread. It started out amusing.....but it's pushing towards annoying faster than I anticipated.
            There is no fun with lemonade. He's annoying and dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

There is no fun with lemonade. He's annoying and dumb.
              I looked into the possibility of altering the ad feed- but it just got old dealing with that Walmart greeter- so a new add to my ignore list.

Comment

• To the real topic- thinking about the team as they stand- so far, only 3 of the first rounders are gone. And we played really well without 4 of them during the Olympics.

I'm wondering if the Bruins are going to let Beecher come back, given his struggles putting the puck in the net.

Curious that Bordeleau and Brisson have not signed so far- although Bordeleau may be looked at for the summer, given the Sharks current position. But Vegas is clearly in, and could use some more legs for a Cup run.

Hughes will wait for summer as reported so far- but as pointed out, the dumpster fire that is going on in Jersey can really use his skills.

Really, the next step more looks to what happens with Mel. Much of what he's accused of are not really fireable, and some can even be worked on. And even though he's only been to 2 Frozen Fours in 5 seasons, that's actually 2 out of 3 opportunities- one season called off and one tournament COVIDed out. And 16 of the current team is on the Academic All Big Ten list- so the team is still doing well in school. (and looking at the list, I need to meet Steve Holtz- since he's the successor to Sam Piazza)

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  This thread is just proving one of my favorite phrases to be true:

MTU grad here. I can attest to the fine products that UM and other big ten schools put out. Some of my best employees came from those programs.

Comment

• I think mel will be around. Given what Ward Manuel said when asked. Time will tell though. Still, letting him go into his last year without renewing is questionable.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by model94 View Post

MTU grad here. I can attest to the fine products that UM and other big ten schools put out. Some of my best employees came from those programs.
                      At the same time, some of the best research that my company funds comes from Tech. Funny that I have seen more Tech research than Michigan research in the last few years, even though Michigan has a much bigger, less constrained, source of funding.

Comment

• Brisson (AHL), Bordeleau (San Jose), and Beecher (Boston) have signed and wont be back.

Given Beecher's issues scoring this year, that comes somewhat as a surprise.

And congrats to senior Van Wyhe so signed a contract in the AHL, too.

Comment

You clearly don't follow recruiting at all if you think that's gonna happen.

MORE first rounders are coming. Nazar, McGroarty, Fantili. We're just getting started.

It truly does suck to BU.
                          Last edited by MGoBlueHockey; 04-15-2022, 02:35 PM.
                          ---
                          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                          19 Conference Championships
                          10 Conference Tournament Championships
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post

You clearly don't follow recruiting at all if you think that's gonna happen.

MORE first rounders are coming. Nazar, McGroarty, Fantili. We're just getting started.

It truly does suck to BU.
                            just shows how clueless you are. True freshman coming in - good luck with that. Let’s not forget Michigan was .500 the season before everyone came back for another season. First year players aren’t good. BU will be better than Michigan next season.

Comment

just shows how clueless you are. True freshman coming in - good luck with that. Let’s not forget Michigan was .500 the season before everyone came back for another season. First year players aren’t good. BU will be better than Michigan next season.
                              Youth can't compete with 24-25 year olds. A "first round pick" is a measure of future potential. Not next year or the year after. They are just getting started but will always be just getting started with two-and-outs.

Comment

• Gotta love the bravado from a fan of a team who would be thrilled just to make the NCAA tournament. Let alone BU doesn't have a coach and there is no evidence to suggest BU will be good next year. But that's lemonade. I think Mastrosimone should transfer to Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X