THE University of MICHIGAN 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Trying to separate myself from the dumbass opposing fans, I thought Michigan was gaining traction in the OT. And then the double overskate/mixup at the blue line. Losing in OT at the FF is not something to be ashamed of just because you have a lot of high draft picks. Big Ten champs and a FF trip is a good year. Congrats. It is hilarious seeing BU, Tech and QU fans come at you though.
    It’s hilarious with your soft takes. Over hyped team, corrupt coach, dodges games…under investigation….”best team ever, etc“….yeah not close.

Comment

• You've drawn the ire of Lemonade...good luck. Losing in OT at FF is now considered not close.

Comment

You've drawn the ire of Lemonade...good luck. Losing in OT at FF is now considered not close.
        If not winning the championship is that bad, how in the world can he root for a team that hasn't done anything- quite literally. How much longer can one be a fan of a team as bad as a team that lemonade roots for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

It’s hilarious with your soft takes. Over hyped team, corrupt coach, dodges games…under investigation….”best team ever, etc“….yeah not close.
          You realize that none of that actually came from the team. Maybe you need to listen to different media.

But if it makes you feel better about yourself, well, whatever you need to do to sleep at night, I suppose. I would suggest putting your energy for your team, though. It will be a lot more fulfilling.

Comment

• Power and Johnson gone. I would imagine Beniers follows shortly. Then it gets interesting.

Let's Go Bobcats!
            Go Blue!

Comment

• Originally posted by QU/UM View Post
              Power and Johnson gone. I would imagine Beniers follows shortly. Then it gets interesting.
              Do you think Pearson is gone?
              Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
              www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

• Originally posted by QU/UM View Post
                Power and Johnson gone. I would imagine Beniers follows shortly. Then it gets interesting.
                I'm betting that all of the sophomores who were drafted will be gone within the week- so Beniers and Brisson.

Prior to the game, Emily Kaplan on The Point was reporting that Jack Hughes will not leave this season. So if he does, it will be before next season- apparently talks with the Devils have suggested that he stay and do some more development. Not really sure what that really means- if he does what Larkin did, that summer off was more than enough to be NHL caliber.

No idea about Samoskevich- he could go either way. And Dillon Duke. Both had strong seasons, but not quite Hughes.

One thing to add- huge congrats to Blankenburg!!! He wasn't even drafted, nor arrived with a scholarship- but signed with the Blue Jackets, and he will join Werenski down in Columbus. Thats' a huge deal, in my book!!! Way to go Nick!

At least Nick and Kent can carpool to Cowtown.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post

Do you think Pearson is gone?
                  If it were a fireable offense, he would be gone by now. There's a hugely short leash right now- the Provost was let go quickly, and then the president was just recently let go early for an affair. Both happened really quickly once the news got out.

Most of what was accused happened back in 2021, and was investigated in October.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

If it were a fireable offense, he would be gone by now. There's a hugely short leash right now- the Provost was let go quickly, and then the president was just recently let go early for an affair. Both happened really quickly once the news got out.

Most of what was accused happened back in 2021, and was investigated in October.
                    Did I hear correctly that his contract expires at the EOM?
                    Denver Pioneers - NCAA ICE HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - 1958, 60, 61, 68, 69, 2004, 05, 2017

2016-17 Penrose Cup Champions

YEARS SINCE LAST COLORADO COLLEGE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP - 61...and counting

Chicago Cubs - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS - 1907, 1908, 2016

Chicago Blackhawks - STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS - 1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013, 2015

Manchester City F.C. - Premier League/First Division Winners - 1937, 1968, 2012, 2014.

RIP Butch

sigpic
                    www.firstandmonday.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dubbie31 View Post

Did I hear correctly that his contract expires at the EOM?
                      In theory.

But most of the haters think he should be fired- and that didn't happen.

Comment

You've drawn the ire of Lemonade...good luck. Losing in OT at FF is now considered not close.
                        Once again you reading comprehension fails you. Not close to the best team ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Once again you reading comprehension fails you. Not close to the best team ever.
                          then you should stop calling it that. You are the only one here who constantly brings that up. Some of us has even posted that this may be the best collection of players this season, but that doesn't make them the best team. So go ahead and bear the cross that you want to place on everyone else.

Comment

• Beniers- first team all american
                            Hughes, Powers- second team.

Next Michigan AA will make it to 100. So good thing they changed how they were presented at Yost- so it takes up less space.

Comment

• The model of loading a team with (young) high draft choices who leave after 2 doesn't work against older teams in college hockey now. It gets you close. But it doesn't get you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by model94 View Post
                                The model of loading a team with (young) high draft choices who leave after 2 doesn't work against older teams in college hockey now. It gets you close. But it doesn't get you there.
                                No, but it is sure fun to watch. Which is all that fans can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X