Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man...looking at the new recruits I realized how far my interest in badger hockey has fallen. I recognized one name CC,...

ugh
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I'm really drooling over Corson Ceulemans wearing the Cardinal and White. Hopefully he's a bit more D first as in sound defensively in all 3 zones and O second than the recent highly regarded D. He's been playing above his age in high pressure games.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        Man...looking at the new recruits I realized how far my interest in badger hockey has fallen. I recognized one name CC,...

ugh
        Gophs are back, would love for Wisco to be strong again. Just Tony Granato is the Jim Harbaugh of college hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronRange View Post
          Just Tony Granato is the Jim Harbaugh of college hockey.
          So painful, so true.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
          X