Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

    EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

      Not a chance Luneau comes to Madison now after being selected first overall.

      I say this because I looked... Do you know how many players that have been selected #1 overall in the QMJHL have not gone to their teams since 2004? Zero.
      Last edited by gwhinwi; 06-05-2020, 06:55 PM.
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

        Milewski tweeted that he has indeed signed, soÖ yeah, so much for that.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

        BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


        At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

        Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

          Sheet is updated.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

            Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Milewski tweeted that he has indeed signed, soÖ yeah, so much for that.
            My reaction, so pathetic, is.....Does it even matter?
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              My reaction, so pathetic, is.....Does it even matter?
              Guys as good as that? It does, but itís not a #1 concern IMO.

              Think of this as a Sam Ganger situation, a blue chipper of blue chippers. The difference being: itís being played out far enough ahead of time that it wonít impact recruiting much at all.

              And it wasnít the Gangers of the world that concerned us with Eavesí recruiting.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

              BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


              At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

              Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

                Who's Sam Ganger?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                  Who's Sam Ganger?
                  Sam Gagner. 6th overall pick in 2007 draft.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

                    I know

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      I know
                      Making fun of the misspell. Got it. My bad. XD

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Not that anyone will notice here, since the upgrade has killed forum engagement, but Massimo Rizzo is back on the market.
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

                        BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


                        At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

                        Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                          Not that anyone will notice here, since the upgrade has killed forum engagement, but Massimo Rizzo is back on the market.
                          No inside knowledge, but I have stopped believing in coincidences with these kind of things. The fact that Messner departs, Wisconsin recruited Rizzo hard and now he is on the market and UW needs a forward for this season? Like I said, I don't think it's a coincidence, but I may be proven wrong. My guess is that he is headed for UW.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                            No inside knowledge, but I have stopped believing in coincidences with these kind of things. The fact that Messner departs, Wisconsin recruited Rizzo hard and now he is on the market and UW needs a forward for this season? Like I said, I don't think it's a coincidence, but I may be proven wrong. My guess is that he is headed for UW.
                            I would not like it if Messner was pushed put the door for Rizzo. I'll hope it's just a coincidence.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                              I would not like it if Messner was pushed put the door for Rizzo. I'll hope it's just a coincidence.
                              Are you kidding? We'll take Rizzo then...

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

                                I would not like it if Messner was pushed out the door for Rizzo. I'll hope it's just a coincidence.
                                I did not mean to imply that I think Messner was pushed out. I just believe that Rizzo's decommit from Nodak right after we have a spot open for this season seems like too big of a coincidence, thus I'm thinking he lands at UW.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X