Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting V - Does it even matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I was mistaken. Gopher fans are obviously thrilled.

I mean after waiting years and years for these two U15 phenoms, eventual 1st and 2nd round picks, to get to campus and wear the old maroon and gold, they got a grand total of one guy for one half a season out of the whole deal. What's not to love about that?

I know I think it's pretty great.

As I said --> "Despite what they say..."
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
      In theory, yes, but it's safe to say Max Johnson came here from Bowling Green last year and his production went way way down. I remain pessimistic.....unfortunately, until proven otherwise.
      This is what extracts hope from the future. He should have put up 25-40 points, got 7. A slim slice of hope is Brandt arriving.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Finn Brink has committed. LW from Maple Grove. Is 17 now. Had 60 pts in 31 games last year.

Comment

• e
          Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Finn Brink has committed. LW from Maple Grove. Is 17 now. Had 60 pts in 31 games last year.
          Related to the Brink who played at UM in the 90’s? Was that Andy Brink?
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• 23 recruit Quinn Finley goes to the Isles @ 78. One scouting report said "really slick hands and can make plays....needs more muscle".

Comment

• Incoming USNTDP U-17 defenseman Will Skahan to UW, presumably for 2024-2025.

Comment

Working...
              X