• Show
Clear All

• BoSox3066
    replied
    3-18-0 vs Providence in the previous regime for those keeping score at home

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Red and Sway beat PC the last game of the 19/20 shortened covid season, 1-0. Great game in the Alfond. Last time Sway was in net for us.

Beat PC during that weird covid season and 18/19 season.

Two wins against PC in 11/12 under Whitehead.
    Last edited by NorthMike; 01-28-2023, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Missed the game. Glad they won. Red never beat PC but not sure where PC is ranked this year compared to past teams which were powerhouses. Either way you play the games on the schedule and a win is great. Hopefully they can do it again tonight

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    My comment about looking like a Gendron team might have been a little bit harsh. And I do still think the right man is behind the bench, something Ive been consistent about for quite a while. But another thing that Ive been consistent about for a long time is wanting to see the amount of penalties come down significantly, and though the numbers say they have, it dosen't always feel like it. I would be genuinely curious to know how many majors Maine has against them, and where that ranks both in HEA and nationally, because it seems like Maine gets a lot of majors. I've also thought that the team defense should be an area we look to for improvement, as that's Barr's background as a coach and an area I feel he's recruited heavily. And again, the numbers on average say they have, but watching them often feels like they rely on Ostman quite a lot, and when he isn't on or in the net they struggle. Clearly it wasn't a universal opinion, but I thought they were wretched for 38 minutes of last Friday's game against BU. And while the Terriers are a great team of course, a GAA of 7.00 in one weekend is kind of not awesome, regardless of opponent. And they're still home ice merchants that struggle on the road. Tonight was a very volatile game, but they got the job done in the end which is what matters most. They're on the way up, but Ive been frustrated watching them lately.

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied
    Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Maine stole 3 points tonight. Ostman came up huge when it mattered.
    Seriously? And the refs stole a goal from Maine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X