This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine scores PP goal, 4-2 now
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Trudeau, finally, 5-2 now

Comment

• A lot more contact on Ostman by Isak on that play than there was by Henbrandt on Benson in the second period...

Comment

• BC makes them pay for taking another penalty 5-3

Comment

• That might be one of the most impressive empty net goals Ive ever seen. Great play.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              That might be one of the most impressive empty net goals Ive ever seen. Great play.
              That was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                That might be one of the most impressive empty net goals Ive ever seen. Great play.
                Especially when he raised his arms before puck got to blue line.

Comment

• What a crowd....what a win....Maine Hockey is back.

Comment

• Honestly, I liked what I saw at 5-on-5 tonight. When they stayed out of the box Maine played a really good game. And a bit of a Bizarro world performance by special teams, PP was great and the PK was pretty awful. But a good win, keeps the standings interesting.

Comment

• Not sure how BC is fighting Maine for playoff position, it seems they have some guys who can really dangle with the puck. Maine came to play, good win, too many penalties. Hopefully they can do it again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Goalie difference. no way Maine should be up 2 zip. Bc dominating time of possesion. Ill take it though : )
                        To answer your question from later in thread, goaltending is at the bottom of Hockey East really. Just going by save percentage. Not getting enough saves.

Comment

Not sure how BC is fighting Maine for playoff position, it seems they have some guys who can really dangle with the puck. Maine came to play, good win, too many penalties. Hopefully they can do it again tomorrow.
                          BC is a top 10 team with Ostman. They looked like a completely different team tonight versus the game down there. Maine played decent enough but tonight really was all about the goaltending.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Not sure how BC is fighting Maine for playoff position, it seems they have some guys who can really dangle with the puck. Maine came to play, good win, too many penalties. Hopefully they can do it again tomorrow.
                            Well how about those Black Bears! Been a long time since my last post, but I loved how we were picked to finish last this year. Knew from day 1 that would not be the case. Coaching, coaching, goaltending and defense! Speaking of coaching Greg Brown you pull your goalie with 2:45 to go on the PP after scoring 3 PP's in a row. Thank you! Gave Maine free shot and by the way what a shot by Breen! Evidently he plays bumper pool with that carom. I love the work ethic of this team. Such a joy to watch Maine Hockey compete again. Thank you Coach Barr and the buy in by the boys. Let's get another one tomorrow night!

Comment

• Originally posted by BobF View Post

Well how about those Black Bears! Been a long time since my last post, but I loved how we were picked to finish last this year. Knew from day 1 that would not be the case. Coaching, coaching, goaltending and defense! Speaking of coaching Greg Brown you pull your goalie with 2:45 to go on the PP after scoring 3 PP's in a row. Thank you! Gave Maine free shot and by the way what a shot by Breen! Evidently he plays bumper pool with that carom. I love the work ethic of this team. Such a joy to watch Maine Hockey compete again. Thank you Coach Barr and the buy in by the boys. Let's get another one tomorrow night!
                              All hail BobF!

Comment

• I can see BC playing a much tighter game tonight. Way less room on the ice. Maine needs to play physical D without the penalties and of course Ostman needs to play another good game.. I didn't realize BC was stacked with draft picks but after watching how a couple lines could cycle pucks 5 on 5 you could see it. Maine needs scoring from other than top line again tonight. Be nice to get a point or 3 this evening : )

Comment

Working...
                                X