No announcement yet.

The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did UHN get votes in the poll this week??
    bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
    SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
    All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
    A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
      If flying into Bangor, they stay open due to great snow removal crews and a long runway built to handle large military aircraft. It’s always the connecting airport during a region wide storm that causes down line problems.
      Funny they weren't open on Friday the 3rd or Saturday for most of the day. I got stuck at Laguardia both days and had to rent a car to get home.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Funny they weren't open on Friday the 3rd or Saturday for most of the day. I got stuck at Laguardia both days and had to rent a car to get home.
        They were open and it wasn’t snowing here. It was brutally cold though. But there was a major “cluster….” across the country, not Bangor.
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

They were open and it wasn’t snowing here. It was brutally cold though. But there was a major “cluster….” across the country, not Bangor.
          No planes in or out from what I understood. Wasn't just Delta which I happen to have been on

Comment

• That was a nightmare 2 day stretch to fly. May have been due to the extreme cold? That was the -50? and lower windchill days. Probably pulled ground crews off the tarmac. My son was trying to fly Calif to Fla on the 3rd. Didn’t happen due to Texas weather screwing up the connecting aircraft schedules. The number of cancellations made the MSM that night.
            But, with this current nonexistent 2 inch storm, he should have no problems if Bangor is his aim today and gets to enjoy a sold out Alfond and intense hockey….
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

That was a nightmare 2 day stretch to fly. May have been due to the extreme cold? That was the -50? and lower windchill days. Probably pulled ground crews off the tarmac. My son was trying to fly Calif to Fla on the 3rd. Didn’t happen due to Texas weather screwing up the connecting aircraft schedules. The number of cancellations made the MSM that night.
              But, with this current nonexistent 2 inch storm, he should have no problems if Bangor is his aim today and gets to enjoy a sold out Alfond and intense hockey….
              I made the mistake of canceling the flight - plan now is train to Boston and drive up from there! Can't wait for the weekend!

Comment

• Carney gets Maine on the board early, 1-0 Black Bears.

Comment

• Goalie difference. no way Maine should be up 2 zip. Bc dominating time of possesion. Ill take it though : )

Comment

• Benson needed to make the save on the second one, the first was a good wrap and Carney picked up the loose change.

Comment

• Maine was pretty good early and late in my opinion, but that middle left a lot to be desired. Kind of a tough period for Parker Lindauer, had a bad turnover in front of his own net that led to a chance for Boston College and then later took the penalty that gave the Eagles a lot of momentum.

Comment

• 3-0 , PP goal

Comment

• 3-1 now, PP goal for BC

Comment

• Starting to carve ruts to the box, although that last one was pretty weak. Beautiful sell by Benson though.

Comment

• Once again Maine taking too many penalties

Comment

• Nice job letting BC back in the game 3-2

Comment

Working...
                                X