Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all for getting home ice no matter who they play next. One game at a time
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Boys have their forecheck legs going tonight. Hope the hard work pays off!

Comment

• Maine up 1-0 after 1.

Comment

• Couldn’t ask for a better road period to open the weekend. 2 shots against is good work. Have to weather the storm to start the second UNH is gonna bring it to try to get the building back in the game.

Comment

• Maine was relentless in that period. Lets see if they can keep it up.

Comment

• Henbrandt hit the post and then UNH goes down the other way and scores to tie it. Frustrating sequence, but Maine has been the much better team 5-on-5 in my opinion.

Comment

• Puck possession has the gone the other way in 2nd

Comment

• Maine got some life back once the replay showed no goal. Mostly UNH that period

Comment

• Henbrandt is a really skilled player, his speed into the zone set up that go ahead goal.

Much better pace from the Black Bears so far in the third.

Comment

• Another Whittemore Center special. Until Maine has a clear cut talent advantage....they won't be able to go into a snake pit like this was tonight and expect a win.

Comment

• Maine was the better team, but not by a whole bunch.

And,of course, the shootouts are BS.

I still see progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          Maine was the better team, but not by a whole bunch.

And,of course, the shootouts are BS.

I still see progress.
                          Agreed, I thought if one team deserved the extra point it was Maine but it was a good college hockey game.

UNH looks way better than earlier this year, I really hope both programs can get it turned around so we can have that rivalry the way it used to be. During parts of tonight, it felt like the good ole days.

Comment

• On the one hand, with how hapless this team has been on the road the last several seasons, taking points off these games certainly qualifies as progress. On the other hand, I thought that Maine was the better team both today and last Sunday, and they have a combined two out of six points to show for it. And today in particular was a game they should have won, taking a lead late like that. This team can play, and this team can skate, but what they can't do is score, or finish. It's what they desperately need and what I hope, and think, the Nadeau's can bring next year and beyond.

Comment

• If Maine could steal a win tomorrow that would get them 4 points on the road for the weekend. A good outcome and is certainly possible.

Comment

• Still have a ways to go. I saw good and some same old poor play stuff at times. Should have taken care of business tonite but they didnt have the finesse needed.
                                I think tomorrow they will show up focused if they play hard and physical things will go their way.

Comment

Working...
                                X