Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't too many men on the ice a penalty? Harvard scored a goal early against B.C. Upon review it was determined that Harvard had six men on the ice and the goal was disallowed but no penalty was called.

Comment

• Certain things can disallow a goal but cannot be assessed on review, if memory serves me. Too many men probably falls in that category. But somebody smarter than me will know for sure.
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• They explained that they couldn't use replay to assess penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by rw1733 View Post
          They explained that they couldn't use replay to assess penalties.
          Cant review for minors only majors is my understanding.

Comment

• I'll be in attendance again tonight. With me in attendance, Maine has been outscored by a combined total of 6-1 in two games. Hopefully that trend can get bucked tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              I'll be in attendance again tonight. With me in attendance, Maine has been outscored by a combined total of 6-1 in two games. Hopefully that trend can get bucked tonight.
              Probably the biggest game of Barr’s short career at Maine so far. A win tonight would really put them
              in the drivers seat for home ice in the first round.

With the way Breen is playing right now, I feel good about our chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                I'll be in attendance again tonight. With me in attendance, Maine has been outscored by a combined total of 6-1 in two games. Hopefully that trend can get bucked tonight.
                I say don't go or you will ruin Maines chances : ) Conte is a good place to see a game, I wonder if they will draw any fans with a down year going on? If they win it will take a penalty free game from Maine. None of the **** I saw at Alfond last Sunday. I wonder if Charbier will be suited up?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  I wonder if Charbier will be suited up?
                  Lineup sheet was just released. Charbier is playing, but he's listed as the 7th defenseman. Wonder how much ice time he'll get.

Comment

• I see this as the least important weekend Maine has left. Hopefully they can get something out of this weekend but certainly not the end of the world if they don’t.

What is up with the crowd tonight? Shocked there aren’t a few more people there. It looks completely empty.

Edit: folks are going to appreciate Mannix a lot more after tonight. The kid who usually does the BC games does a really good job but unfortunately he must be elsewhere tonight.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Rolling back the years with that one!
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• No way that's a penalty.

1-0 Maine early.

Comment

• Maines breakout now compared to early season is night and day. Beautiful passing and easy out of the zone. 1 zip Maine, Breen goal, easy tap in.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Maines breakout now compared to early season is night and day. Beautiful passing and easy out of the zone. 1 zip Maine, Breen goal, easy tap in.
                            I dare say…..a pretty goal. Good sequence. Physicality ( good clean physicality) lead to all of it. Nice to see. Agreed with their breakout. They are making better passes which makes all the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              I see this as the least important weekend Maine has left. Hopefully they can get something out of this weekend but certainly not the end of the world if they don’t.

What is up with the crowd tonight? Shocked there aren’t a few more people there. It looks completely empty.

Edit: folks are going to appreciate Mannix a lot more after tonight. The kid who usually does the BC games does a really good job but unfortunately he must be elsewhere tonight.
                              Game is on nesn and not even the nesn announcers can make me miss nails on chalkboard mannix

Comment

• Shorty by. Henbrant 2 zip

Comment

Working...
                                X