Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to the day when Maine doesn't feel the need to commit a penalty immediately after they score.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
        I'm really looking forward to the day when Maine doesn't feel the need to commit a penalty immediately after they score.
        He literally left his feet to try to hit him in the head too. He should get suspended for a few games for that one.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

He literally left his feet to try to hit him in the head too. He should get suspended for a few games for that one.
          Seriously Drew?

Comment

Seriously Drew?
            That stuff should be eliminated from the game. Completely dirty hit.

Comment

• That was a total trip on Merrimack in OT that should have been called.

Comment

• Justice. HUGE win.

Sorry Drew.

Comment

• First win of the season after trailing after two periods.

Comment

• A great two points after being in a really tough spot. Massive meltdown by borek not telling guys to get back on the PP. This reminds me a lot of that horrible game against UNH all those years ago which might have been on a Sunday afternoon as well.

Crazy that Breen might get to 20 goals this year. He has been wonderful.

Comment

Seriously Drew?
                      Barr needs to sit some players that leave their brains in the classroom. I’m seeing too many guys leaving their feet to hit. If the league won’t sit them, then Barr should.

$90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

Justice. HUGE win.

Sorry Drew.
                        LOVE! **** yeah.

Comment

• Breen is on what the kids call an absolute heater.

We are very lucky to have him and he seems to be on the verge of building himself a legacy in Orono. Given his remaining eligibility, we’ll have him at least one more year and potentially two.

Comment

• Breen centering the Nadeau brothers next year?

Comment

• Had to leave game after the 2nd to pick up my dogs at the kennel so I missed Breen and his shorties. I thought 1st merrimack goal was kind of soft, but maybe Ostman never saw it? Maine PK was on point and it had to be. They had some great chances shorthanded in the 1st, maybe the best chances in the 1st 2 periods. They continue to get some looks and miss the net. Great comeback though, not sure where the game is on ESPN+ but I can't find it. I can get Maine vs BU or MC vs UNH but no Maine MC game up as right now. Really like to see 3rd and OT now that I'm home. No quit in these guys.

Good crowd other than student section, place was pretty full. I stood just like old times
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• who took the major?
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X