This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

So true....and at the White House state dinner last evening with Hunter Biden and the rest of the gang they served........wait for it ...... Butter Poached Lobster ! Can't make it up !
    At least the Nazis weren't invited...ayuh.

Comment

• Really good road win. Outshooting anyone by that margin is pretty impressive. Feels like they might be turning the corner. Outside of the power plays, UVM had little offense.

Really good start to the soft spot in the schedule through the new year. Don’t want to look too far ahead but it would be nice to see them rattle off some wins here.

A big difference this year has been the ability of the defensemen to get shots through. For so long we watched shots get blocked by the first defender and now they’re getting right on net and generating rebounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post

Do you watch the game? Holy ****. Maine MARKEDLY dominating in all three zones. You folks are so negative. I don’t want to be disrespectful, but Ben is the guy.
        My comment was after 1st period ended, not about the whole game. Frustrated that could they completely dominate Vermont in that period and end up behind. BTW having a different opinion isn't disrespectful and I agree Barr is the real deal.

Hopefully they can get another win tonight
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• 5 o’clock start, uvm site said 7. Maine up1
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Ugly goal by Ostman there. Dumped in at the blueline and the puck just funny hopped him. Maine still up 2-1 but that one was a howler...

Comment

• Huge getting one back straightaway.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• We finally scored a PPG!

Comment

• Good pressure in front of the net and Poisson makes it 4-1.

Carriere gets the hook, but can't really fault him. I'm not sure he's had a clean look any of the goals Maine has scored.

Comment

• Im really surprised how flat Vermont has played this weekend. They must miss Lucas.

Comment

• Don't look now but Maine is on a three game winning streak! Upcoming schedule looks pretty favorable: Canisius (53rd), Colgate (45th) & Anchorage Alaska (59th).

Hard not to think that similar efforts to what they put on the ice in this series could have them go 5-0 during that stretch.

Comment

• I feel like I have said this before but hopefully this weekend was a turning point for Barr. They’re in great shape to finish ninth now which is a definite step in the right direction. I see Colgate as being tricky where it’s right after Christmas and is a long ride but Canisuis and Alaska should be layups. Hopefully winning some games gives them confidence the rest of the way in Hockey East.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Hopefully everyone on here feels better now.

Comment

• Felt really good to see them take care of business. They should go into that Lowell series in mid January with a lot of confidence. They’ve deserved a few wins this season that have gone the other way. Happy for the guys and happy for Barr. Hopefully they enjoy this and then take care of Canisius before the break.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                              Im really surprised how flat Vermont has played this weekend. They must miss Lucas.
                              Or Sneddon. We f’ing suck! So done with this f’ing losing!

Comment

• Houle named Hockey East co-player of the week alongside Merrimack's Alex Jefferies.

Comment

Working...
                                X