This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

It’s a really cool project but I’m sure it won’t be long before towns in southern maine start banning them.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Maine play sloppy today. All the elements are there with it being an early start, right after a holiday, light crowd, etc. Hopefully even if they are a bit sloppy they can still get a result. There aren’t many chances better than this for a win.
    I got a tour of the printed house wednesday by chance but we went back so my wife could see it. I have lots of questions so maybe I'll call and get a formal tour.
    Being back in Alfond brings back a lot of good memories.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Power play looks worse in person

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Power play looks worse in person
        This is one of their biggest problems, it looks worse than it did a few weeks ago.

Comment

Power play looks worse in person
          Pretty decent period overall. Trudeau is getting better every game. Power play and penalty kill are both looking rough right now. If they limit the penalties, Maine is going to win this game

Comment

• Those last couple of goals make me feel much better. I’m surprised AIC has been so poor. I thought this is a game they would be desperate to win and they’ve been a complete no show.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Great period, much more aggressive.

Comment

• Dominated them that period, they wore AIC down and had them chasing in the zone the whole period. Imo this is the first game in a while where both teams have had similar talent and Maine’s compete level/conditioning is taking over.

Comment

• One thing that is really odd this year is Maine hasn’t won a close game. You would think with a low scoring team most wins would be tight.

Comment

• Maine dominated 2nd period, was fun to watch. Its a game they should have won and they did. I thought Maine was faster. Breens shot was great, houles goal was all hard work to get to the spot. Haven't paying attention I guess, someone please explain the AIC coach getting a replay on a non call? You get one a game? Barr wasn't to happy with him doing it.

Comment

Maine dominated 2nd period, was fun to watch. Its a game they should have won and they did. I thought Maine was faster. Breens shot was great, houles goal was all hard work to get to the spot. Haven't paying attention I guess, someone please explain the AIC coach getting a replay on a non call? You get one a game? Barr wasn't to happy with him doing it.
                      They can now challenge for a major, its not clear to me on the details. I thought one game at home this year a penalty was assessed to the challenging team because it was not called a penalty. Maybe cause they didnt have a time out left.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

They can now challenge for a major, its not clear to me on the details. I thought one game at home this year a penalty was assessed to the challenging team because it was not called a penalty. Maybe cause they didnt have a time out left.
                        I'll try to see what the heck on ESPN+ today. It was Fryer and Benedetto so I can see why the AIC coach would be frustrated

Comment

• Wishing my UMaine-iac pals a Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Noticed this woke spat up in your corner of the universe ...

Whole Foods decision to pull lobster divides environmentalists, politicians | Fox 8 Cleveland WJW

I thought "Save The Whales" was a spent '70's virtue signaling force. The local lobstering folks can't be happy?
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• TV play by play, while getting much better, needs less shrieking of the players name on each shot on goal. I had to reduce the volume due to the sudden screech for each SOG. A goal, go for it, I’ll join in. 46 SOGs, nope.
                            Nails on chalkboard, J.M.
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                              TV play by play, while getting much better, needs less shrieking of the players name on each shot on goal. I had to reduce the volume due to the sudden screech for each SOG. A goal, go for it, I'll join in. 46 SOGs, nope.
                              Nails on chalkboard, J.M.
                              Sounds like they've caught World Cup Announcer's Fever. Annoying as he11 for sure.
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Not exactly surprising news but be prepared to be very underwhelmed by the AD.

Comment

Working...
                                X