No announcement yet.

The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirota with a snipe from the blue line makes it 1-0 Maine.

UConn is a top 10 team? Seriously?

Comment

• Michaelian gets his first Maine goal to tie this game up at 2.

Comment

• 5x3 for UConn for 1:27 yields 0 SOG. Excellent job by the defense.

2-2 after two in Hartford.

Comment

• Nice 5x3 penalty kill just before the end of the second period. Maine hanging right around despite getting outshot through two (22-15).

Comment

• Tie game entering the third on the road against a team ranked in the Top 10. Big gut check for them, let's see how they respond.

Comment

• It's Groundhog Day.... again....

Comment

• Terrible turnover at center ice leads to the UConn winner.

As disappointing as that is, if what we've seen from UConn and Quinnipiac is indicative of top 10 hockey this year, there is no reason Maine can't be competitive all season.

Comment

• Would have been nice to steal that game.

Comment

• Wish they would have won but they hung with them the whole way. I liked that they didn’t shy away from the physical play. I said I’d like to see them take one to overtime and they’ve done that. I’m planning on going to the game tomorrow so hoping to see a win but really just want to see a good game.

Comment

• Maine battled and their defense kept them in the game. At this point UConn has more skilled players and are quicker. I thought the game would be over when Sirota iced the puck in the last minute of regulation, but Maine survived temporarily. Maine played a good game and could have stolen a win. Hope they play a good game tomorrow as well.

Comment

• I thought they were better in the 3rd than Connecticut, for the most part. Disappointing Saturdays after good Fridays has been a bit of an early trend, hopefully they can buck it tomorrow night and play another good game. That's what I'll primarily be watching for.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me where I can stream tonights game? TIA
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                            Can anyone tell me where I can stream tonights game? TIA
                            For $9.99 a month you can watch all Hockey East games on ESPN+.

Comment

• I hope Maine can stay with them tonight, score first and maybe they will. UConn has better size and skill so .................. I thought Maine played hard last night, can't really complain. Wish they had a PP but the Offensive skill is still lacking as a whole. Will Ostman start? I'd guess yes
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Poisson-Breen-Pabich
                                Freel-Renwick-Houle
                                Henbrandt-Mancinelli-Hanson
                                Trudeau-Hebert-Michaelian

Sirota-Arnott
                                Breazeale-Antonacci
                                Holt-Charbier
                                Duerr

Ostaman
                                Mucitelli
                                Androlewicz

Scratches: Carney, Lindauer, Kincaid, Bruneski, Kiecker-Olson, Fawcett

Comment

Working...
                                X