No announcement yet.

The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess ESPN Plus will carry all Hockey East games so everyone will be able to watch Maine games for 9.95 a month? Not sure if they will still be free when at home or not? Most likely not.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      I guess ESPN Plus will carry all Hockey East games so everyone will be able to watch Maine games for 9.95 a month? Not sure if they will still be free when at home or not? Most likely not.
      Yeah hockey east and ECAC are all through espn+ now. This weekend’s game against Bentley is the last game not on espn+. Since the rest of our schedule are home games or against the ECAC, you’ll be able to get them all for that price.

The app is pretty good through Roku and smart tvs, you can watch replays of all games as well for that cost.

Comment

• Pretty cool, Bergeron gave Jimmy the game puck after the Bruins first win.

Comment

• Not directly related to hockey but UMaine athletics has received a pledge of $10 million toward the new hoops facility & naming rights. New Balance maybe? The only individual with Maine ties I can see forking over $10 million is Stephen King.....yeah, it's probably New Balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
            Not directly related to hockey but UMaine athletics has received a pledge of $10 million toward the new hoops facility & naming rights. New Balance maybe? The only individual with Maine ties I can see forking over $10 million is Stephen King.....yeah, it's probably New Balance.
            Not new balance, Morse family once again

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I guess ESPN Plus will carry all Hockey East games so everyone will be able to watch Maine games for 9.95 a month? Not sure if they will still be free when at home or not? Most likely not.
              If you get the Disney bundle you get ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu (ad tier) all for $14, or ad-free Hulu for $20.

Not only does ESPN+ have all the Hockey East and ECAC games, but also most UMaine field hockey, soccer and women's hockey games as well. I believe most basketball games will also be on ESPN+

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

If you get the Disney bundle you get ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu (ad tier) all for $14, or ad-free Hulu for $20.

Not only does ESPN+ have all the Hockey East and ECAC games, but also most UMaine field hockey, soccer and women's hockey games as well. I believe most basketball games will also be on ESPN+
                I hate the streaming stuff but I think the league switching over to ESPN+ is definitely a win for us. It’s nice to just pay for one service instead of a bunch.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

My wife has Disney not sure what tier, I asked if got ESPN+ she said no so I guess I'll have to upgrade. Will games be available afterwards? I'd like to get rid of cable and just stream stuff but like my DVR

UMA beat Denver and Michigan spanked BU. Looks like UMA is going to be good again this year

Comment

• It would be nice to see a good, solid win tonight. I’d be really happy with 4-1 or 5-2, but certainly wouldn’t be sad if Maine scrapes by 2-1 or 3-2. I think this is a really important game given how tough the eight games after this are.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      It would be nice to see a good, solid win tonight. I’d be really happy with 4-1 or 5-2, but certainly wouldn’t be sad if Maine scrapes by 2-1 or 3-2. I think this is a really important game given how tough the eight games after this are.
                      I agree that this is a big one. If they win, I’ll be happy. I don’t care too much about the score, more concerned with how they look.

The next 8 are really tough after this, if they can find a way to split those weekends, they’ll have put themselves in a good spot in the pairwise and in hockey East.

Comment

I hate the streaming stuff but I think the league switching over to ESPN+ is definitely a win for us.
                        Also, at least in my opinion, the quality of the broadcasts are much better. The previous ones were so inconsistent (at least at BU)...audio issues...video cutting out, etc. You never knew what you were going to get. The production is much better with Watch ESPN (which, of course, it should be, because that's what they do).

Comment

It would be nice to see a good, solid win tonight. I’d be really happy with 4-1 or 5-2, but certainly wouldn’t be sad if Maine scrapes by 2-1 or 3-2. I think this is a really important game given how tough the eight games after this are.
                          4-1 after two.

Um...wait...what? WHO has the four?

Comment

• Not watching because I have to work, but by scanning the box score, looked like a goaltending problem. Mucitelli allowed 4 on 20 shots and was pulled for Ostman.

Comment

• 5-1 the final. On to Quinnipiac.

Comment

5-1 the final. On to Quinnipiac.
                                Thats a quiet bus ride home I suppose
                                Back to work tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X