This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
    Agree. FWIW, after 36 consecutive years of season tixs, I declined this year. Has nothing to do with masking, but the lack of entertainment.
    Make me WANT to go, not HAVE to go.
    That simple.
    We probably wouldn't have renewed if we hadn't paid off our wedding vendors early which freed up some funds.

Still think the team needs a bit more stability in net but I saw enough on the ice last year to make me want to at least come back to see how the team develops.

Comment

• We finally got an ‘06! Ryder Shea, a goalie from Framingham. It sounds like he is the most promising goalie recruit since Swayman. Hopefully Barr can get some more 06’s soon. It’s been disappointing he hasn’t done better with that year so far.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        We finally got an ‘06! Ryder Shea, a goalie from Framingham. It sounds like he is the most promising goalie recruit since Swayman. Hopefully Barr can get some more 06’s soon. It’s been disappointing he hasn’t done better with that year so far.
        Whats so special about 06s
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

All the good ones started committing on 8/1. Maine needs to do better next summer. I know Ben doesn’t want to build his entire team around those type of players but you need to get some.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Well, they were born in 2006, Wally!
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

All the good ones started committing on 8/1. Maine needs to do better next summer. I know Ben doesn’t want to build his entire team around those type of players but you need to get some.
              Clearly Ben doesn't know what he's doing!! Or his staff!! They need to get on the stick tout de suite! If he doesn't have at least 5 of the top '07's ready to go on Aug. 1 next year, he should be fired!!!!!!!
              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Clearly Ben doesn't know what he's doing!! Or his staff!! They need to get on the stick tout de suite! If he doesn't have at least 5 of the top '07's ready to go on Aug. 1 next year, he should be fired!!!!!!!
                C'mon Unca Ray. Chill it down willya ?!!! Dontchya know Gretzky was an 06 !!! Weze needs soma dose.
                I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• These guy’s are going to start tearing Hockey East a new a-hole next year!

https://firstdownsportspodcast.com/2...6S8oES9qbO7swc

Comment

• UMaine men’s hockey team lands 16-year-old from Ontario

https://www.bangordailynews.com/2022...io-joam40zk0w/

The University of Maine men’s hockey team has landed a 16-year-old playmaker who will join the program later this decade.

Nick Wellenreiter, who had 54 assists along with 14 goals in 77 games for the Bishop Kearney Selects 15-Under AAA team last season, has verbally committed to attend the University of Maine. He will be a scholarship player.....
                    Last edited by Maine Event; 08-31-2022, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      These guy’s are going to start tearing Hockey East a new a-hole next year!

https://firstdownsportspodcast.com/2...6S8oES9qbO7swc
                      Have they NLIs in ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Have they NLIs in ?
                        I believe Josh has and Brad will this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maine Event View Post
                          UMaine men’s hockey team lands 16-year-old from Ontario

https://www.bangordailynews.com/2022...io-joam40zk0w/

The University of Maine men’s hockey team has landed a 16-year-old playmaker who will join the program later this decade.

Nick Wellenreiter, who had 54 assists along with 14 goals in 77 games for the Bishop Kearney Selects 15-Under AAA team last season, has verbally committed to attend the University of Maine. He will be a scholarship player.....
                          Is he an 06? The answer to all our prayers? Can't wait until he goes to Major Jr like all the other 16 yr olds that have verballed to UMaine
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• According to a friend of mine, the captain of this year's team will be Jakub Sirota. The assistants will be Ben Poisson, Lynden Breen, and David Breazeale.

EDIT: Saw it posted on Instagram, so it's confirmed by the team.
                            Last edited by amkirby10; 09-02-2022, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• This team looks very different from last years. Could they get over 500? Could they pull off 16-14-5?

Also I see Keith Carneys son Aiden has been added to this years freshman class.
                              Last edited by Tango; 09-03-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                                This team looks very different from last years. Could they get over 500? Could they pull off 16-14-5?

Also I see Keith Carneys son Aiden has been added to this years freshman class.
                                My expectations are still low, but I do wonder how much everyone on the team actually wanting to be there and an improved attitude will help. Anyone who wanted to leave could have easily done so by now, and not having a toxic attitude from your supposed leaders like we allegedly did last year might do wonders in improving team performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X