This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post

Clarkson's Jacob Mucitelli still available? Three years left and was 8-0-1 with a GAA of 1.38 and a save % of 0.941. Maybe not the right fit?
    And Mucitelli it is!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post

And Mucitelli it is!!!
      Wow, Barr has made excellent use of the portal this off-season. Mucitelli is a huge get with 3 years of eligibility remaining. Also it solidifies the goaltending for the near future, Mucitelli and Ostman should form a great 1-2 punch.

Henbrant also has 3 years of eligibility left, torched Maine when they played Alaska and was Alaska’s third leading scorer. These are the kinds of additions you love to see. Brought in a lot of talent and guys who should help accelerate the rebuild.
      Last edited by BlackBearFan19; 04-04-2022, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I like all three pickups. Mucitelli is interesting, given his three years of eligibility. I wonder if he got an assurance he'd start in Orono, because otherwise I'd be surprised to see him transfer somewhere that he'd be a backup again. Maybe they told him they'd be a platoon and they can compete for the starting role. I like the forwards too, but I'd be interested if they grab a D or not.

Comment

• This rebuild seems to be picking up steam.

Comment

• Thiessen landed on his feet. He just announced he has transferred to Minnesota Duluth.

Comment

• Bisson to Mercyhurst.

Comment

• Hockey East has inked a deal with ESPN. 300 men's and women's games will televised on ESPN+

Comment

• According to social media, Sirota is back. Thanked the coaches for the opportunity. Great news.

Comment

• Thinking of Lee Saunders right now...
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Hockey East has inked a deal with ESPN. 300 men's and women's games will televised on ESPN+
                      Hopefully some good will come of this like better video.
                      Nesn still in the mix though stinks, keep it on one platform. Im an internet tv user and dont see the value in nesn, its costly to get fubo or whoever carries it. So will miss out on the tourney games, again.

Comment

• Can't remember if anyone mentioned this yet but Maine opens at the Icebreaker Oct 7 & 8 out in Colorado w/ Denver, Air Force & Notre Dame.

https://collegehockeyinc.com/ice-breaker.php

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                          Can't remember if anyone mentioned this yet but Maine opens at the Icebreaker Oct 7 & 8 out in Colorado w/ Denver, Air Force & Notre Dame.

Nice, national champs in a tourney
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Wow, tough field for Maine, the national champs on their home ice and Notre Dame no slouches either. But, good to see them invited to the tournament at all, and could be a good early test for next year's squad. Who knows, maybe they'll pick one off somehow. We can hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                              Wow, tough field for Maine, the national champs on their home ice and Notre Dame no slouches either. But, good to see them invited to the tournament at all, and could be a good early test for next year's squad. Who knows, maybe they'll pick one off somehow. We can hope!
                              The way I understand it Maine will play at Denver and at Air Force. I don’t think they will play Notre Dame.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                                Can't remember if anyone mentioned this yet but Maine opens at the Icebreaker Oct 7 & 8 out in Colorado w/ Denver, Air Force & Notre Dame.

This will be Maine's fifth Icebreaker, behind only Boston College and Minnesota with six each. Maine has hosted the tournament twice but never won it. Still can't believe they never lost in the 2015 tournament but did not win the trophy (actually finished third).

Comment

Working...
                                X