X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    Bisson must be most penalized on team.
    Surprisingly it's Houle with 25 (even though 15 came on an elbow/game misconduct).

Overall nice to see Maine being the most disciplined team in the nation. Can't give up free PP chances when you can't score.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post

Looks like an entirely different team, these guys didn’t show up at all last weekend.
      The UMass guys seem to think it is because the players want to perform well for Barr in his return to Amherst. Not sure I buy that. I tend to agree with that "chewing out" theory.

Comment

• Houle wins it in OT!

Comment

• Wow. What a win. Sounds like a total turnaround from last weekend, though I didn't see tonight's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

The UMass guys seem to think it is because the players want to perform well for Barr in his return to Amherst. Not sure I buy that. I tend to agree with that "chewing out" theory.
            LOL, I think they played hard out of spite more than anything else. It’s nice to see Maine beat a good team on the road, but if they could win tonight how could they not win at home against Sacred Heart or UVM?
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

LOL, I think they played hard out of spite more than anything else. It’s nice to see Maine beat a good team on the road, but if they could win tonight how could they not win at home against Sacred Heart or UVM?
              You’re always looking for a negative Drew, sometimes the team just plays well and the coaches draw up a good game plan. Maine lost to Sacred Heart and Vermont because they couldn’t score, tonight Breen, Houle and Poisson all played up to their potential and took over the game.

Trust the process Drew, I promise you it’ll get better.

Comment

Are you for real? Honest to god, Mrs. Whitehead.....you need to find a new hobby.

Comment

It’s nice to see Maine beat a good team on the road
                  This is all you needed to say.

Comment

Cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post

You’re always looking for a negative Drew, sometimes the team just plays well and the coaches draw up a good game plan. Maine lost to Sacred Heart and Vermont because they couldn’t score, tonight Breen, Houle and Poisson all played up to their potential and took over the game.

Trust the process Drew, I promise you it’ll get better.
                      It was one of those things that I meant as a joke but not completely sure if it truly is or not.

I think at this point I’m a lot more frustrated with the players than I am Barr. I get that they’ve gotten a ***** deal but that doesn’t excuse the lack of effort. Barr’s interview was absolutely spot on before the game.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• "I didn't think I'd be emotional. I'm not a super emotional person. It meant a lot." -- Ben Barr

Comment

• Anyone else noticed a big difference with the game bench under Barr last few months vs Reds. Under Red the players just sat on the bench in their spot, now they stand and seem more engaged in whats going on with the play, coaches, each other. Not sure why or whats changed but its a good change.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                            Anyone else noticed a big difference with the game bench under Barr last few months vs Reds. Under Red the players just sat on the bench in their spot, now they stand and seem more engaged in whats going on with the play, coaches, each other. Not sure why or whats changed but its a good change.
                            My friends and I sat behind the Maine bench at Merrimack (which was obviously a terrible game to watch, but I digress). We all noticed that Barr seems to be an analytical watcher of the game, he seemed to be taking notes of what he was watching and talked with his hands a lot.

Comment

• UMass' sweaters are hideous.

Comment

• UMAss took last nights loss personally, Simply overwhelming Maine early
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X