X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Adam Hauser threw a blocker shot to Todd Jackson’s Jaw

Jackson reported about 12 years later at an alumni weekend that his jaw still hurt and that he had never watched the replay of the game

Jackson autographed a Minnesota jersey with the number 666 and the name plate Piotrowski for Knowitall….(who lurks to this day)
    Who are you, really..?

You know too much Maine history to be a common troll.

(Just your mere mention of Pio made me crave a handful of Tums.)
    Last edited by Fishman'81; 01-27-2022, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• BC visiting Orono tonight for the first time since Feb. 23, 2019.....almost 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I wonder what happens if things go pear shaped in Ukraine too.
        The good news is that if things go pear-shaped in the Ukraine none of us will be worried about hockey anymore.
        Last edited by ticapnews; 01-28-2022, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Union head coach Rick Bennett has resigned. Ronan will serve as the interim head coach for the rest of the season.

Comment

• Is Maine EVER going to have a clear picture from their sporting events....it's 2022 for cripes sake!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

I'm in the neighborhood and paying attention, but Union is being tight-lipped re: Bennett's reputed offense.

One has to assume that it has something to do with sex. (Doesn't it always, these days?)
              Or booze.
              bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Maine leads BC 2-1 after two periods.

In a related note, I thought Ossifer Benny had retired. I had no idea he was still a Hockey East ref.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                  Is Maine EVER going to have a clear picture from their sporting events....it's 2022 for cripes sake!
                  What you out in the ice shack. Good here

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Maine leads BC 2-1 after two periods.

In a related note, I thought Ossifer Benny had retired. I had no idea he was still a Hockey East ref.
                    Hes moving pretty slow

Comment

• This is not a typical Boston College team, but a win against the Eagles is always welcome.
                      Of note: This is the first win in regulation in conference play for the Black Bears this season.

Comment

• Good win. They played very well, best Ive seen them play this year. Progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                          Good win. They played very well, best Ive seen them play this year. Progress.
                          More importantly this makes four decent performances in a row. Hopefully there was a breakthrough after the Friday Alaska game and they can keep up the improved play the rest of the season.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Nice all-around effort by Maine. Nice to get a solid win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Damon with the toe in the crease vs. Denver?

I forgot where that game was played. But it lead to a rule change.

Too late for Maine at that point, but that rule was BS.
                              My friend (UMO alum) and I were at that game. Huge disappointment. The place was 95% Maine fans. We were sitting in the loge about 15 rows up in the corner behind the net when the goal was overturned. The worst thing was, Maine had a 6 on 3 at the end of the game (2-man advantage and goalie pulled) and still couldn't score. They were snake-bitten that entire game and that call was ridiculous. Toe or no toe, it had NO effect on the play and did not "obstruct" anything.

Comment

• Maine played with energy for 60 minutes. A very nice win and hopefully they now have the confidence to carry it forward. I can't remember a BC team ever being this bad, There is something wrong with this team internally. They have tons of talent but can't seem to put it together. I thought Maine out skated them and was much quicker to loose pucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X