This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    Cancellations are coming. Omicron is a wildfire in the Northeast right now.
    I’m really hoping they’re able to play this weekend. Barr made it sound like on the coaches show that the team has enough healthy guys to field a lineup. I’d feel really bad for Alaska if they came up to Orono and don’t get a shot to play. Fingers crossed but from the looks of it, as long as the university doesn’t cancel all athletics events due to covid, it seems like the games are a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Part of the unwashed, unvaxxed horde?
      Everyone triple vaxed except 4 year old grandson.
      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        Cancellations are coming. Omicron is a wildfire in the Northeast right now.
        I read the other day it hasn’t really hit Maine yet and we’re still getting ravaged by Delta.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackBearFan19 View Post

I’m really hoping they’re able to play this weekend. Barr made it sound like on the coaches show that the team has enough healthy guys to field a lineup. I’d feel really bad for Alaska if they came up to Orono and don’t get a shot to play. Fingers crossed but from the looks of it, as long as the university doesn’t cancel all athletics events due to covid, it seems like the games are a go.
          How come they cant get the coaches show recording on the Maine All Access.
          THey did earlier.
          I Know, no one on here knows.
          Last edited by NorthMike; 01-07-2022, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• The team posted on IG that it's game day, so I think they're playing. I wonder if the opponent and travel considerations play into it at all, and if so how much.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              The team posted on IG that it's game day, so I think they're playing. I wonder if the opponent and travel considerations play into it at all, and if so how much.
              If the other team can safely get to the arena, they play. It's rare that they cancel a game because of weather.

Comment

• Alaska has been in Orono all week. The University closure message this morning explicitly stated that the game was on.

Comment

• I guess the good news is you can still easily social distance if you attend the hockey game.

Comment

• Is the game not on tv?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• They look rusty! Worse than before break.

Comment

• Down right awful

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          I guess the good news is you can still easily social distance if you attend the hockey game.
                          A Maine home game is about as safe as it gets now.

Unbeknownst to him, Red has saved many lives.

Comment

• Embarrassing. They should have taken another week off.

Comment

• I cant watch this, going home.

Comment

• Tough game. But it was against a top opponent traveling only 4000 miles from home. It only makes sense that they'd get blown out.

Comment

Working...
                                X