Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a long time fan of both Maine hockey and football, this thread is where I come for the most absurd takes on college football. Thank you folks; hope you're all staying safe and healthy!

Comment

• Wishful thinking but maybe this weekend we will see Barr’s coaching abilities after some good practice time that results in a stronger second half.
      Playing with the hand he was dealt and hammering home his message.
      Good weekend to start the rebound.
      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        One more quick thing: Remy Parker just transferred to my local D-3 team.

Looking up his stats, it appears that he played in 3 games.

Anyone have an opinion about his play? I'm curious.
        Was he even on the ME roster this year?
        Cant say I even recall seeing him on the ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
          I believe U of A is already here? Also, with Maine yesterday reemphasizing entry requirements for the Alfond, all systems go.
          It will be an Omicron orgy…..I’ll pass.
          I might go. The wife is thinking of staying home due to the expected snow. I figure attendance will be low so can sit someplace with no one on the backside.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

I might go. The wife is thinking of staying home due to the expected snow. I figure attendance will be low so can sit someplace with no one on the backside.
            You just may see some good hockey this weekend as Barr attempts to get the most out of his players. I thought the same about going and expect a small crowd, but the Omicron variant has arrived in my house so I’ll be watching at home.
            Enjoy!
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

The students are on break. Should be lots of seats available in the balcony.

Comment

• I'm going Saturday night. This will be my fourth game and attendance has been around 3K even with the students on campus. There are empty seats everywhere.

Comment

• I heard there was a 7.30 start time one night, does that mean a TV game?
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    I heard there was a 7.30 start time one night, does that mean a TV game?
                    Schedule shows Fox 22 Bangor and WPXT Portland Friday night and College Sports Live web stream on Saturday.
                    Last edited by Runsub5; 01-05-2022, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• What did you guys think about the recent commitment from Falmouth's Brock James (Northfield Mount Hermon)?

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                        What did you guys think about the recent commitment from Falmouth's Brock James (Northfield Mount Hermon)?
                        I think it's good to have a Maine player on the team. It seems like it's been awhile since a Maine player wanted to be on the University team. I haven't seen him play but I suspect the coaching staff saw some good things in him. They probably feel he has the right attributes and will develop into a good college player. Looks like he isn't coming in until the 2023-2024 season.
                        Last edited by Runsub5; 01-05-2022, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• I'm glad to see a Maine kid on the team, hopefully he can suit up and help the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

You just may see some good hockey this weekend as Barr attempts to get the most out of his players. I thought the same about going and expect a small crowd, but the Omicron variant has arrived in my house so I’ll be watching at home.
                            Enjoy!
                            Part of the unwashed, unvaxxed horde?
                            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Cancellations are coming. Omicron is a wildfire in the Northeast right now.

Comment

• The storm may cause some issues today?

Comment

Working...
                                X