X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Nope.
    because they have 6 drafted new guys? And took advantage of one mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post
      No because they came in to Alfond and took points. Maine is pathetic on offense. Goal tending was excellent.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Both teams records reflect the entertainment level they provided…..zzzzzzzz.
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

Because Maine is dead last in the league.
          Because Vermont just defeated them, at Alfond, head to head.
          Because Vermont isn't even next to last in the standings (New Hampshire)

Comment

• what a PP Maine has
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Maine should have a power play, but instead they get a 5 minute major and a game misconduct. Refs got it wrong here.

Comment

• Barr knew it was going to be bad, but I'm not sure he thought it was going to be this ugly. UMaine may legitimately be the worst team in all of college hockey. Red (RIP) left the cabinet so, so empty. Lots of work ahead of Coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbear96 View Post
                  Barr knew it was going to be bad, but I'm not sure he thought it was going to be this ugly. UMaine may legitimately be the worst team in all of college hockey. Red (RIP) left the cabinet so, so empty. Lots of work ahead of Coach.
                  Breen, Dawe, JSS, and Renwick all had good USHL careers. Sirota was close to a point a game last year and ben has two decent goalies. Maine isn’t a good team but they shouldn’t be worse than 40th or so in the pairwise.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Maine's power play is sooooooo horrendously bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Breen, Dawe, JSS, and Renwick all had good USHL careers. Sirota was close to a point a game last year and ben has two decent goalies. Maine isn’t a good team but they shouldn’t be worse than 40th or so in the pairwise.
                      58 Maine 1 1-11-3 0.1667 57 0.3902 58
                      59 Yale 0 2-6-0 0.2500 51 0.3678 59

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        Maine's power play is sooooooo horrendously bad.
                        Was over 20% last year...

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                          Maine's power play is sooooooo horrendously bad.
                          To me its just a reflection of such poor total team offensive skill. Breen and Houle are the only bright spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Was over 20% last year...
                            I don't think this helps your argument that this year's team is better...

Maine is the only team in the country without a win in regulation. It is a statistical anomaly that has them ahead of Yale.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I don't think this helps your argument that this year's team is better...

Maine is the only team in the country without a win in regulation. It is a statistical anomaly that has them ahead of Yale.
                              The point I was trying to make is it’s not a talent issue on the PP.

I’m truly shocked. I didn’t expect Maine to be in the top 10 in the country but did expect them to be top 10 in hockey east. Hopefully things are better in the second half.

Comment

Whatever the reason for the breakup in commitment, him going to a terrible program like Vermont suggests he might not be high on may program's radar.
                                You were saying….? Honestly, I can’t gloat too much. What this weekend showed me is that UVM sucks right now, but Maine sucks even more. Despite coming out on top in the points department, I feel like this was one of our worst weekends of hockey this season. Hopefully Woodcroft and Barr can straighten things out, but they’ve got some work to do. Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X