This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

They clearly woke up, and they have proven themselves yet again to be a group that doesn't give up. Since the 3rd goal they've outplayed BC. The problem is you can't just play like they did in the start of this game, or the first period against MC.
    Or the first period against Northeastern.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Maine trails a team from Boston by three goals after two periods. Hockey East has announced the third period will be played in Albany.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Maine trails a team from Boston by three goals after two periods. Hockey East has announced the third period will be played in Albany.
        Let's hope that both buses take multiple wrong turns.

Comment

• Feel bad for Ben, feel bad for the players, and most of all feel bad for the fans. No use saying much beyond that.

Comment

• After scoring six last Friday, Maine scored zero the next night. Maybe that will happen to Boston College.

Comment

• I did not watch the game.....was Thiessen that bad or was he hung out to dry?

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                I did not watch the game.....was Thiessen that bad or was he hung out to dry?
                In my opinion, a little of column A, a little of column B. The first goal was definitely not his fault, and the others were ones you'd like to have but not absolute softies. The NESN guys were saying the change was more likely to light a fire under the team than it was about Thiessen's performance, and I would generally agree. And it worked, the entire second half of the first period after the goalie change Maine was the better team compared to BC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Feel bad for Ben, feel bad for the players, and most of all feel bad for the fans. No use saying much beyond that.
                  I think Barr has thick skin, or hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

I think he knew what he was getting into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Feel bad for Ben, feel bad for the players, and most of all feel bad for the fans. No use saying much beyond that.
                      I agree. Red sure did leave a mess for Barr to clean up….
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

I typed a very negative reply then deleted it. I just want to see the team play hard.

Comment

• Lot of guys getting the *** tonight....

Comment

• Gould penciled in as 4th line LW tonight

Comment

• Hebert suspended?

Comment

• BC scores in the first two minutes again. Could be another early night.

Comment

Working...
                                X