Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you guys would stop quoting Chuck, some of us wouldn't have to even know he was posting here.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post
      If you guys would stop quoting Chuck, some of us wouldn't have to even know he was posting here.
      With this new format, I haven't been able to figure out how to put the clown on ignore. Any pointers?
      bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

So - Drew trolled a troll?!
        Among other things.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Everyones favorite AD Blake James got fired from Miami.
          Yeah, Miami has taken a nose-dive on several athletic fronts since he's been there. I never understood that hire in the first place. He **** all over Maine, what sort of resume was THAT?

Comment

With this new format, I haven't been able to figure out how to put the clown on ignore. Any pointers?
            I think that's there's still a "block" option, but I usually find it effortless to just scroll beyond that mealy-mouthed old blowhard's BS. He has nothing interesting to say anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

I think that's there's still a "block" option, but I usually find it effortless to just scroll beyond that mealy-mouthed old blowhard's BS. He has nothing interesting to say anyway.
              Click on your name on the top right, and then "User Settings". Then "Account". Down at the bottom is "Ignore List". You have to manually type in the name(s).

Comment

• Thank you, AMC, I owe you a beer. Next time you're in CA I'll pay it off!! This simple change shows my issue with the blowhard from the south: this thread went from 71 to 63 pages as displayed on my phone. That is an amazing amount of ink sucked into oblivion as he blathered on ad infinitum, ad nauseum. When I visit another fan base's thread, I work hard to keep my comments short and to the point.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Thank you, AMC, I owe you a beer. Next time you're in CA I'll pay it off!! This simple change shows my issue with the blowhard from the south: this thread went from 71 to 63 pages as displayed on my phone. That is an amazing amount of ink sucked into oblivion as he blathered on ad infinitum, ad nauseum. When I visit another fan base's thread, I work hard to keep my comments short and to the point.
                  You must have the only phone in existence that uses ink to display messages, dumbazz.

Hope that's suitably "short and to the point", sunshine ...
                  Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                  Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Don't forget game one at Boston College is tonight at 7pm. NESN will televise as Barr goes for his first road victory!

Comment

• Butala is not very good.

Comment

• Looks like I'll be able to watch the Patriots game tonight. This game might be over by the end of the first period.

Comment

• Game over.

Comment

• Is Tim Gould injured? He was a well-thought of receuit on defense, and I have a hard time believing he would be worse than the likes of Bruneski, Butala, et al.

Comment

• The comeback begins!

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                The comeback begins!
                                They clearly woke up, and they have proven themselves yet again to be a group that doesn't give up. Since the 3rd goal they've outplayed BC. The problem is you can't just play like they did in the start of this game, or the first period against MC.

Comment

Working...
                                X