This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post
    Go to team site, thats how i got it to work?
    Thanks, I got it to work on my wife’s computer using the link on the Hockey East website. Very odd.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

And get the puck out of their D zone. Huge baby steps
      Ufff, No progress on this front tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Ufff, No progress on this front tonite.
        UConn is a much better team. I think overall it’s been a decent enough performance tonight.

What might have been if Maine hired Cavanaugh.

Comment

• More of the same...take a penalty, give up a goal.

Comment

• Didn't get to watch the game tonight, but the box score sums it up. Tie game. Third period. Take a penalty. Give up the GWG PPG 12 seconds later...

Deja vu or a glitch in the matrix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

UConn is a much better team. I think overall it’s been a decent enough performance tonight.

Did well to skate with uconn.
              Thiessen played pretty well.
              They were in it, oh well on to tomorrow.
              Last edited by NorthMike; 11-05-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Bad news: Barr can't do anything with this hopeless lineup... Nothing shocking there.

Good news: Fat Chuckie is blowing hot air elsewhere.

In the net, that works for me.

Comment

• This Maine team has been surprisingly solid at 5x5, but man the special teams has been beyond pitiful.

A powerplay that is 1/26 (3.8%) on the season? Woof. Is there an option to decline a powerplay???

Comment

• I'm going tonight. It will be my first look at the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
                      This Maine team has been surprisingly solid at 5x5, but man the special teams has been beyond pitiful.

A powerplay that is 1/26 (3.8%) on the season? Woof. Is there an option to decline a powerplay???
                      The bad news here is I believe fortier is working with the special teams

Comment

• Shame not to get something out of this weekend but it was a massive step in the right direction. I think they’ll get a split next weekend.

What happened to Poisson and Morrissey?

Comment

• This is what you'd expect from a Red team that doesn't have a Swayman in goal to bail it out...

And that is exactly what we're looking at.
                          Last edited by Fishman'81; 11-06-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• My first look at this team tonight and it is much different than last year, Very aggressive in bringing the puck out of the defensive zone and they do it with speed Barr mixed up the lines tonight with Fawcett playing. He's a little guy, but he can skate. The line he was on was definitely small. Maine could play with Uconn but Uconn has the more skilled players. A very entertaining game. The three on three is a puck possession game relying on more skill. I think this team will keep improving as the season progressses. Their passing is much better but they really need a couple of goal scorers.

Comment

• It was an entertaining game. Tough tough loss for the team after a decent effort. Uconn is a good team.
                              Ive been impressed with Breen's speed and forechecking. Doesn't appear he has much of a scoring ability, maybe will become a good set up guy. He cant do much around the net due to his size.
                              Barr is clearly bringing more energy to the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

UConn is a much better team. I think overall it's been a decent enough performance tonight.

Yes, of course, because UConn has been just as a mediocre a Hockey East program under Luce as has UMaine been under Red, and UNH has been in the late Umile/MS7 era.

In the meantime, UMass Amherst went zooming past all three of those programs (including UConn) in a 5 year stretch right to the very top, with Barr being a huge factor in that success.

It never ceases to amaze me the PR spin that somehow manages to attach itself to Luce Canaan ...
                                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                                X