No announcement yet.

The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one positive thing I would say is that Maine has been much better the second night this year.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• What time does Maine play?

Comment

• The most telling thing for me tonight was after the first period NEU had 17 shots on goal and Maine didn't have one block. Need a lot better effort tomorrow night.

One for those folks who were on here talking about how good Sacred Heart is, they lost 4-1 to Niagara at home tonight.

Comment

• Sacred heart isn’t good. Maine is much worse. Get some of these old d men out of the lineup. Wow. We also have no offence.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post

I'd argue that (Floridian) Shayne Gostisbehere was the transcendent talent for Union. He may not have put the puck in the net as much as Makar, but he was the original definition of a puck-moving defenseman.
            I agree completely. He made everyone better.

Comment

• Last nights game tells you how little talent this Maine team has, NU was so much faster. Trying to figure out where anyone said Sacred Heart was "good" only that they were better than Maine. Hopefully tonight Maine can slow them down but a Maine win or even a tie would be a miracle
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Last nights game tells you how little talent this Maine team has, NU was so much faster. Trying to figure out where anyone said Sacred Heart was "good" only that they were better than Maine. Hopefully tonight Maine can slow them down but a Maine win or even a tie would be a miracle

Comment

• Rebuild is tough to watch, at first.
                  This is the 84 and 85 seasons all over again. 12 and 11 wins, then 24 in 86 then BANG!
                  But, Maine most likely will not even get to 11 this year.
                  Baby steps, though the process is much harder now. Much harder…
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

• Mulera in for JSS tonight. It seemed like he was a bit of a lucky charm last year and hopefully that holds true this year as well.

Maine needs a respectable performance tonight regardless of the result. Something like a 5-3 loss would be wonderful.

Comment

• That is EXACTLY the type of goal Maine should be scoring, very good to see.

Comment

• Maine’s best period of the year, Suthers looks like he’s getting better and more comfortable every game. If they play like that for the rest of the game, Barr might get his first win tonight

Comment

• Every time Maine scores they take a penalty shortly thereafter.

Comment

• Ok stop with penalties

Comment

• Regardless of what happens in the third period this has been a massive step forward. This might not be the greatest Maine team ever but it’s not like they’re horrible. Would be nice to see them hold on in the third.

Comment

• One thing I love is how the team has dramatically improved on Saturdays compared to Fridays. Shows that the coach is able to adjust and make changes needed to counter the other team.

Comment

Working...
                                X