The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

No thanks, Karen. I'll stick around in hopes of real hockey discussion again.
    We are discussing possible entry requirements, but I forgot, you are special and can get in if you want…
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
      Just heard a rumor that the (new) UMO policy for attendance at indoor events will require either proof of vaccine or recent negative covid test and masks. Not unexpected really with covid peaking in the Bangor area right now. Anyway, keep an eye on the UMO website for an update.
      I'd be supportive of this.
      I've been getting a little concerned about going to games with just the mask thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

No thanks, Karen. I'll stick around in hopes of real hockey discussion again.
        No, YOU leave, you sad little troll.

You conduct yourself as a 14 YO girl on Instagram does.

Truly pathetic, even for even a fat old windbag such as yourself.
        Last edited by Fishman'81; 10-07-2021, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Sirota and Spicer would make a good second pair and Butala and Bisson would make a nice third pair but there isn’t really a true first pair. There are a number of other guys who also would be decent enough to be on the third pair. Other than Sirota I’m not sure there is anyone else you would really want on the point on the PP. No doubt it is Maine’s biggest shortcoming this year.
          This is a major rebuild; it'll take years.

Red (RIP) was the worst recruiter Maine ever had. He left the program almost as s***** as UNH is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
            No, YOU leave, you sad little troll.

You conduct yourself as a 14 YO girl on Instagram does.

Truly pathetic, even for even a fat old windbag such as yourself.
            Says the guy who gets worked up any time I wander remotely near his "safe space". How ironic.

This gives me newfound respect for Drew S. He might have some bat-**** crazy opinions about some things on here, but he's always willing to put stuff out and debate you on it, and doesn't act like some sally when someone comes at him with a different viewpoint. I still have several long-time friends on here, and I mean no offense to them, but I'm honestly shocked at how soft some of you folks are, I really am. I thought they raised folks tougher in the Downeast?

You snowflakes had better hope Coach Fortier has met up with Jenny Craig, or else it's gonna get a whole lot worse on here in the coming months. You have all been forewarned ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Is game on internet somewhere? Hopefully after a few days of real practice the team plays a better defensively
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Does Alfond still have baked potatoes?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogtagger View Post
                  Just heard a rumor that the (new) UMO policy for attendance at indoor events will require either proof of vaccine or recent negative covid test and masks. Not unexpected really with covid peaking in the Bangor area right now. Anyway, keep an eye on the UMO website for an update.
                  1) UMO doesn't exist. Hasn't for 35 years.
                  2) This is a system-wide policy, effective October 15 (the date un-vaxxed students/staff are kicked off campus). All available here: https://www.maine.edu/together/commu...ance/everyone/

Comment

• Originally posted by dunbar View Post

1) UMO doesn't exist. Hasn't for 35 years.
                    2) This is a system-wide policy, effective October 15 (the date un-vaxxed students/staff are kicked off campus). All available here: https://www.maine.edu/together/commu...ance/everyone/
                    Rumor was true. Thanks for posting this.
                    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                    Just win.....

Comment

• https://www.pressherald.com/2021/10/...to-prominence/

Comment

• Lot of folks on here won’t think much of Tom Ward after reading that...
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Rumor was true. Thanks for posting this.
                          This soft, candy as*, snowflake is glad to hear this (lol) and finally they took the step.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Is game on internet somewhere? Hopefully after a few days of real practice the team plays a better defensively
                            It seems they really want you to buy the TV subscription because they hide the radio link well. If memory serves the audio is 1180 The Zone and is available here: http://player.listenlive.co/52381

I see the troll from UHN who is so concerned about hockey content is planning (threatening even) to continue fat-shaming. I really hope it doesn't. The UHN thread will be much quieter if it gets banned.

ETA: the Maine audio https://goblackbears.com/watch/?Live=6046&type=Live
                            Last edited by ticapnews; 10-08-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Hoping I'll see the video feed pop up in my normal streaming location, but I'll settle for the radio feed if necessary.

Comment

• Good start, much better than last weekend.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X