Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Jeff Cox note on new commit Bradley Nadeau.

Maine has received a big-time commitment from Bradley Nadeau, an ’05 from St-Francois-de-Madawaska, New Brunswick. Nadeau is a smaller, crafty center who played the 2020-21 season for the Fredericton Caps 18-U, scoring nine goals and 11 assists in 14 games. His older brother, Josh, is also committed to the Black Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackcurtis23 View Post
      Quick Jeff Cox note on new commit Bradley Nadeau.

Maine has received a big-time commitment from Bradley Nadeau, an ’05 from St-Francois-de-Madawaska, New Brunswick. Nadeau is a smaller, crafty center who played the 2020-21 season for the Fredericton Caps 18-U, scoring nine goals and 11 assists in 14 games. His older brother, Josh, is also committed to the Black Bears.
      Potential is there for a lot of Nadeau Brothers excitement in a few years.
      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
      Just win.....

Comment

• Nice article on the Nadeau brothers...

https://firstdownsportspodcast.com/2...ding-to-orono/

Comment

• They’re right on the Maine border near Fort Kent and it’s only about a three hour drive so works out good for the parents.

Ill say it again that the best thing Red did was to establish a pipeline with eastern Canada. There is a lot of talent there and given where Maine is geographically we have a big advantage over other teams. It is very nice to see Ben continuing this.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
            Nice article on the Nadeau brothers...

https://firstdownsportspodcast.com/2...ding-to-orono/
            I like the Nadeau family ice rink shown in article. How about that.

Comment

• Anyone here have an extra SW clover patch they wouldn't mind parting with? Trying to finish a custom jersey for my collection and trying to locate one is almost impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
                Anyone here have an extra SW clover patch they wouldn't mind parting with? Trying to finish a custom jersey for my collection and trying to locate one is almost impossible.
                Have you looked into having one custom made? I'm sure you could get the correct size and colors from someone here. It wouldn't be "authentic," but you're doing a custom sweater anyway.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Anyone here have an extra SW clover patch they wouldn't mind parting with? Trying to finish a custom jersey for my collection and trying to locate one is almost impossible.
                  I never bought any or I would give you one. I thought it was a little tacky what they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Have you looked into having one custom made? I'm sure you could get the correct size and colors from someone here. It wouldn't be "authentic," but you're doing a custom sweater anyway.
                    I at least wanted to see if anyone had extras before I go down the custom road, but that's definitely an option I've considered. I'd probably have to get a bunch created if I do that.

On the bright side if I do have to do them custom I can recreate them easily enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I never bought any or I would give you one. I thought it was a little tacky what they did.
                      Tacky??? wow, I guess you would think its tacky too if Maine Hockey puts RG on their hockey sweaters or a sticker on the back of their helmets for Red Gendron this upcoming season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post

Tacky??? wow, I guess you would think its tacky too if Maine Hockey puts RG on their hockey sweaters or a sticker on the back of their helmets for Red Gendron this upcoming season.
                        Do you remember when they sold them? It was years after Shawn died when they needed some money.

Comment

Do you remember when they sold them? It was years after Shawn died when they needed some money.
                          I do know that and have no problem with that aspect at all...in fact if they sold them today I would buy some for friends and to put on new items of Maine hockey gear{hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, vest. etc.}. That is a symbol of Maine hockey and one of the top Coaches in College Hockey and the solid times of the program. That's my take on the "Patch"...as I also think its a collectors item but NOT in terms of making money BUT great memories of Maine Hockey. Have been to many Hockey East Finals in Boston/Regionals and Frozen Fours and have been asked by many on how they could obtain one. **Tyler, looking around my collections and have yet to find a loose one, but if I do I will contact you** Go Maine Hockey...!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                            I do know that and have no problem with that aspect at all...in fact if they sold them today I would buy some for friends and to put on new items of Maine hockey gear{hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, vest. etc.}. That is a symbol of Maine hockey and one of the top Coaches in College Hockey and the solid times of the program. That's my take on the "Patch"...as I also think its a collectors item but NOT in terms of making money BUT great memories of Maine Hockey. Have been to many Hockey East Finals in Boston/Regionals and Frozen Fours and have been asked by many on how they could obtain one. **Tyler, looking around my collections and have yet to find a loose one, but if I do I will contact you** Go Maine Hockey...!
                            Well said. It was so iconic that they retired it in Walsh's honor, which was a nice touch.

I know my dad purchased a few of them back in the day but don't have them anymore thanks to a house fire many years ago.

Thank you for searching, I hope you are able to locate one!

Comment

They’re right on the Maine border near Fort Kent and it’s only about a three hour drive so works out good for the parents.

Ill say it again that the best thing Red did was to establish a pipeline with eastern Canada. There is a lot of talent there and given where Maine is geographically we have a big advantage over other teams. It is very nice to see Ben continuing this.
                              OK, remind us all of the talent Red drew from The Maritimes, or from ANYWHERE...

I would have guessed that you'd be out of Kool-Aid by now. Guess not.

Comment

Well said. It was so iconic that they retired it in Walsh's honor, which was a nice touch.

I know my dad purchased a few of them back in the day but don't have them anymore thanks to a house fire many years ago.

Thank you for searching, I hope you are able to locate one!
                                Your in Luck, as I have or will have a SW patch for you...had it on a vest I never wear and is in excellant condition...having a older lady that does my work clothes sewing and mending take it off for me so I don't butcher it...haha on that....just send me your mailing address, here is my e-mail address: nyquisthouseflynnscores@hotmail.com --- Hopefully get it out to you in the mail by Saturday and no later then Monday. GO MAINE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X