No announcement yet.

The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As per the team Instagram, the 2021-2022 hockey class is complete and has been announced.

Dominic Dockery, D
    Tim Gould, D
    Matt Fawcett, F
    Nolan Renwick, F
    Grant Hebert, F
    David Breazeale, D

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
      As per the team Instagram, the 2021-2022 hockey class is complete and has been announced.

Dominic Dockery, D
      Tim Gould, D
      Matt Fawcett, F
      Nolan Renwick, F
      Grant Hebert, F
      David Breazeale, D
      https://goblackbears.com/news/2021/8...ce-hockey.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Off the meds, again?
        He's an old gas-bag. Probably melted half the polar ice-cap with his incessant yapping. Has no interest in Maine hockey, but is in love with his own BS.

Isn't this clear to everyone? The "ignore" option works for me, but not so much if people quote this clown.

(That was a hint to all actual Maine fans. Fat old chuckles is just here to troll; let's encourage him to visit an all-night donut shop instead.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

WNYT just announced RPI will have only faculty, staff and students who comply with Covid-19 restrictions in the stands. No one from the general public at any home games this season.

(updated with more info)
          Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

WNYT just announced RPI will have only faculty, staff and students who comply with Covid-19 restrictions in the stands. No one from the general public at any home games this season.

(updated with more info)
          As a guy who attends games in Houston regularly, it might be hard to discern any difference.

Comment

• More Chuckie talk.....nice guys! There's no recruiting or upcoming season to talk about anyway. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Over 80% of the donor seats have been sold. Likewise 81% of seats in sections M and N are gone. In sections C and D only a handful of seats above the 4th row remain available but if you're willing to sit behind the benches you'd have your choice of seats.
              DON'T SIT IN THOSE SEATS BEHIND THE BENCHES. They are brutal. We had seats there for a year, then got the heck out. We'd wait for the first TV timeout in the first period then find seats that were open elsewhere. You see maybe 10% of the game, and the novelty of seeing what happens on the bench during the game wears off quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMC View Post

DON'T SIT IN THOSE SEATS BEHIND THE BENCHES. They are brutal. We had seats there for a year, then got the heck out. We'd wait for the first TV timeout in the first period then find seats that were open elsewhere. You see maybe 10% of the game, and the novelty of seeing what happens on the bench during the game wears off quickly.
                I sat in the first row behind the bench once when Shawn was coach and it was a really cool experience. Agree with you on it not being great as far as watching the game though.

Maine tweeted out today single game tickets go on sale in a week so I assume they are committed to fans being there. After last year’s debacle I would be very surprised if fans aren’t allowed.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I sat in the first row behind the bench once when Shawn was coach and it was a really cool experience. Agree with you on it not being great as far as watching the game though.

Maine tweeted out today single game tickets go on sale in a week so I assume they are committed to fans being there. After last year’s debacle I would be very surprised if fans aren’t allowed.
                  I'd be surprised if fans are allowed especially in beginning of season.
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

I'd be surprised if fans are allowed especially in beginning of season.
                    It would be very scummy if they’re going to sell tickets and then not let fans go.

Comment

It would be very scummy if they’re going to sell tickets and then not let fans go.
                      Its not scummy its optimism right now.
                      The final decision on fan attendance wont be the athletic depts. I believe there is a campus committee who is making all the decisions around Covid practices.

Yesterdays 2pm briefing by ME CDC didnt portray much optimism for things in general. Not specific to this.
                      Last edited by NorthMike; 08-25-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Its not scummy its optimism right now.
                        The final decision on fan attendance wont be the athletic depts. I believe there is a campus committee who is making all the decisions around Covid practices.

Yesterdays 2pm briefing by ME CDC didnt portray much optimism for things in general. Not specific to this.
                        If they’re not committed to letting fans go they shouldn’t be selling tickets, simple as.

Comment

If they're not committed to letting fans go they shouldn't be selling tickets, simple as.
                          We haven't agreed often on here, but I do agree 100% with you on this.

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

If they’re not committed to letting fans go they shouldn’t be selling tickets, simple as.
                            The athletics department may be committed to letting the general public attend games but the final decision lies elsewhere. They have to move ahead as planned until told otherwise. Considering the uncertain nature of this health problem I wouldn't expect any definite announcement until the week of the first game. And if the situation changes a new and different decision may be warranted before each game. I'm going to plan on watching games on my Roku for the foreseeable future.

Comment

The ticket office is committed to selling tickets, whether you can go to said games is not up to them. I bought tickets to several concerts, so far I've been to none of them and my money was returned. I'm holding out on one concert next june that I hope I can got to so that money is sitting in Ticket ******** hands until the time comes to cancel or go.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

The ticket office is committed to selling tickets, whether you can go to said games is not up to them. I bought tickets to several concerts, so far I've been to none of them and my money was returned. I'm holding out on one concert next june that I hope I can got to so that money is sitting in Ticket ******** hands until the time comes to cancel or go.
                                Exactly. As you and ticap sagely put it, plans need to be put in motion for the best case scenario. If that has to change at a later date, so be it.

bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X