Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This conversation is great! Congrats guys!

Comment

• When it comes to derailing entire threads with a focus on a single topic, I care much less about Chuck picking a sensitive subject than I do about the fact that he is never actually funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        Going by the website, 75% of the gold level donor seats have been sold. It is possible the athletics department has held a few back as prizes/gifts/etc but considering how empty Alfond has been (and we're still in a pandemic) that's a good number on July 1.
        Over 80% of the donor seats have been sold. Likewise 81% of seats in sections M and N are gone. In sections C and D only a handful of seats above the 4th row remain available but if you're willing to sit behind the benches you'd have your choice of seats.

Comment

Over 80% of the donor seats have been sold. Likewise 81% of seats in sections M and N are gone. In sections C and D only a handful of seats above the 4th row remain available but if you're willing to sit behind the benches you'd have your choice of seats.
          Should be some full games, people are hungry, ready, optimistic. Keeping fingers crossed covid doesnt screw things up worse.

Comment

• How does that old saying go, about a picture being worth a thousand words ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Looks like Barr picked up another recruit. Goalie Lucas Szyszka, which I couldn't tell you anything about prospect ranking since I'm new to this. All I know is Barr has been very, very busy and that's incredibly exciting to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbear96 View Post
                Looks like Barr picked up another recruit. Goalie Lucas Szyszka, which I couldn't tell you anything about prospect ranking since I'm new to this. All I know is Barr has been very, very busy and that's incredibly exciting to me.
                Looks like a solid goaltending recruit. Has played for USA teams, is a USHL draft pick and Heisenberg has him #2 goaltender in 2022 NAHL.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post

Looks like a solid goaltending recruit. Has played for USA teams, is a USHL draft pick and Heisenberg has him #2 goaltender in 2022 NAHL.
                  https://www.eliteprospects.com/playe.../lucas-szyszka
                  Last edited by dogtagger; 08-21-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Quick update - looks like the giant rubber duck is still floating in Belfast Harbor ... locals are intrigued and happy to see it, but unlike Jessica Fletcher, haven't been able to quack the case ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      Quick update -
                      Buzz off. Seriously. Fill the UHN thread with stupid crap.

bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                      SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                      All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                      A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        Quick update - looks like the giant rubber duck is still floating in Belfast Harbor ... locals are intrigued and happy to see it, but unlike Jessica Fletcher, haven't been able to quack the case ...
                        This is all over the news up here, we aren't lacking coverage of the yellow ducky.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Can we talk about all of these great new commitments? Y'all are obsessed with Chuckie.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Should be some full games, people are hungry, ready, optimistic. Keeping fingers crossed covid doesnt screw things up worse.
                            WNYT just announced RPI will have only faculty, staff and students who comply with Covid-19 restrictions in the stands. No one from the general public at any home games this season.

(updated with more info)
                            Last edited by ticapnews; 08-22-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

WNYT just announced RPI will have only faculty, staff and students who comply with Covid-19 restrictions in the stands. No one from the general public at any home games this season.

(updated with more info)
                              Well, at least THEY have announced “something”…
                              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                              Just win.....

Comment

(updated with more info)
                                La Morte d'Hockey RPI

Sad

Comment

Working...
                                X