Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. So the bottom line is it is still evolving with no decisions yet. Makes sense.
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dogtagger View Post

I'm fine with that if people refuse to get the frickin shot.
      I'm going to respectfully bow out of this conversation. I think there's always a real one to be had; however it doesn't belong in this forum. If we want to talk Maine Hockey, so be it, but that conversation has no place here. Be well.

Comment

• No one has been more critical than me of the athletic department down the years but how can anyone reasonably expect them to be able to know what the Covid situation willl look like in a couple months? We’re going to have to be patient and all do our bit to keep the virus from spreading.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          No one has been more critical than me of the athletic department down the years but how can anyone reasonably expect them to be able to know what the Covid situation willl look like in a couple months? We’re going to have to be patient and all do our bit to keep the virus from spreading.
          Because they are expecting us to fork over hundreds of dollars with the season tickets
          renewal deadline fast approaching.
          They had no problem detailing student Covid policies already, what’s the plan for the public?
          Reasonable question….
          $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
          Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Bradz didn't take down the thread. Want to guess who did?

If you want a vacation from USCHO, please keep on this tack.
            Thank you. I figured that was your work. On the other hand, it did keep all that drivel contained and off this thread. I, for one, am extremely tired of CM's trolling on this thread, polite though it may attempt to appear. He's kind of like the nice southern lady saying, "bless your heart."
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Because they are expecting us to fork over hundreds of dollars with the season tickets
              They had no problem detailing student Covid policies already, what’s the plan for the public?
              Reasonable question….
              Students will be on campus a couple months before hockey’s first home game. I’m sure they will make you whole if fans aren’t allowed or you’re not comfortable with the Covid policies. I paid for a couple season tickets and am very excited to get to some games but if it doesn’t work out I’m not going to be mad at the athletic department.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbear96 View Post

If that's the case, they should be ready for about 50-75% attendance...
                Mainers are almost 80% vaccinated, i think it would be closer to 75% attendance or more. Games havent been sold out in years anyhow. What might matter is how many vaccinated folks will stay home if they dont put that requirement in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Reasonable question….
                  When is season tick renewal deadline?
                  End of Aug?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Students will be on campus a couple months before hockey’s first home game. I’m sure they will make you whole if fans aren’t allowed or you’re not comfortable with the Covid policies. I paid for a couple season tickets and am very excited to get to some games but if it doesn’t work out I’m not going to be mad at the athletic department.
                    Well, duh. That’s the obvious.
                    I’m asking what, if any, facts or rumors have been heard from the SCHOOL. Proof of vax? Mask requirement? Spaced seating, etc?
                    Dont hold your breathe on reimbursement if not “comfortable” with covid policy
                    is the excuse for not going. I prefer to know the policy prior to the season. There should be one by now or in the very immediate future. I would hope they announce something shortly….
                    This will be my 37th year of season tixs, also
                    excited to go. By now, mid August, I’ve usually gotten way more info in years past on “giveaways” etc., then the crickets I’m hearing this year on a much more important topic.
                    Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

When is season tick renewal deadline?
                      End of Aug?
                      Or first week of September.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• September 3.
                        Just win.....

Comment

• It would seem to me that the U is in a bit of a no-win situation with announcing CV-19 protocols for fans. If they announce now but have to tighten them later, fans risk being upset at the line being in motion. If they wait to make a better-informed decision later, fans risk being upset with a lack of information.
                          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                            It would seem to me that the U is in a bit of a no-win situation with announcing CV-19 protocols for fans. If they announce now but have to tighten them later, fans risk being upset at the line being in motion. If they wait to make a better-informed decision later, fans risk being upset with a lack of information.
                            I agree. I honestly think we will see several “changes” as the season progresses, to maybe even include a “no fans”
                            stretch. So to me, let’s start with “something” at least. I have no doubt masks will be a part of it, possibly proof of vaccination, but regardless, give us something. I know a few unvaccinated fans who would go and get the shot if that was a requirement, but I also know fans who not only would say no shot, but also no mask. All are diehard fans. Though I don’t agree with them, even they deserve a policy, soon…
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Per the team Instagram, Nolan Renwick, Tim Gould, and David Breazeale are officially joining the team in 2021-2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                                Per the team Instagram, Nolan Renwick, Tim Gould, and David Breazeale are officially joining the team in 2021-2022.
                                Wow, that would make 33 players on the roster if you include Dominic Dockery, Merrimack transfer and Remy Parker returning/not transferring out of the portal. I foresee some disgruntled players leading to cuts after Barr Year #1 AKA the Carvel plan. Worked for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X