The Barr Has Been Raised at UMaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy **** a 2 on 1 exected to perfection
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• A power play goal ***

Comment

• 3 1 in the 2nd, Maine has some energy

Comment

• A wretched turnover by Ostman allows Union to cut it to 3-2

Comment

• 3 3 now, union swarming ****

Comment

• suthers make 4 3 maine. i think he been on the ice for at least 3 goals

Comment

• Nice 5 minute penalty by maine, they like losing

Comment

• great job killing that penalty.
                  Last edited by walrus; 12-11-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• finally a real win

Comment

• Could this be the night the players learn how to win games? Wasn't able to watch, but losing a 3-1 lead early in the third then taking a major penalty late in the third would have meant an easy L in the past. Tonight was a tough win. Still a LONG way to go, but a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

You might be correct; the offense may be suffering a record setting bout of futility. I'll check the media guide to find out.

Oh right...
                        Come on. We all realize that Maine can't score, but 100+ SOG's in two games is a step in the right direction.

Comment

• The passing, especially on breakouts, is actually starting to excel. Sure, some are blind and end up on the wrong stick, but to me it is greatly improved as seen over the last few games.
                          Next, we wait on the scorers to arrive….
                          $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                          Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Come on. We all realize that Maine can't score, but 100+ SOG's in two games is a step in the right direction.
                            That was more of a shot at the crappy media guide than the team...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

That was more of a shot at the crappy media guide than the team...
                              I get that now, my bad.

Comment

• Orono, Maine -- The University of Maine System (UMS) has updated its COVID-19 guidance for children who attend an indoor gathering of more than 250 people on any of its premises.

Starting Jan. 4, the System will require anyone five years of age or older attending an indoor event with more than 250 people to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive a negative test within 72 hours of the gathering. Proof of vaccination or a negative test also will be needed. The updated guidance reflects a recent recommendation from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that children ages 5-11 receive COVID-19 vaccines.

The System also may require individuals who are not age-eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine - children younger than 5 years of age - to wear a face covering and pass a symptom check to participate in an indoor gathering of more than 250 people starting Jan. 4. The requirement does not apply to children younger than two years of age, who are not required to wear masks.

The System extended its requirement to wear face coverings indoors through March 20.

This updated guidance includes UMaine events held at the Cross Insurance Center and all on-campus venues. UMaine Athletics understands that the new guidance will make attending games difficult for some people. If you have purchased tickets to games after Jan. 4 and would like a refund, please contact the Black Bear Ticket Office at 207.581.2327, Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., or by email at um.tickets@maine.edu.
                                The "media narrative" is quite something. Lots of professional athletes committed to the lie. Over 100 NFL players and dozens of NHL players - including Swayman. Or, as Liverpool FC coach Jurgen Klopp said: "I know the anti-vaxxers will say Klopp said get the vaccine but now his players have the virus. But it makes it more unlikely you'll get it and even if you do get it, it means you can get through it in the right way."

Comment

Working...
                                X