X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runsub5
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    A marriage proposal, eh? Gutsy move by Sirota!
    And she accepted! :-)

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    That was awesome.
    First for Maine hockey anyone know,?

Going to miss no 2, one of my favorite players to watch.
    And a really sweet goal last night for him.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlackBearFan19
    replied
    Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post

Ostman wasn't great this weekend, but Maine isn't where they are without him this season.

Starting Mucitelli with no game action since the calendar turned to 2023 would be negligent coaching.
    Ostman has earned the right to finish out the game on an off night. He wasn’t sharp but I’ve seen worse.

Personally I think that was a smart move by the coaching staff to let him work through it and see if he can find his game heading into Wednesday.

Hats off to UMass on an impressive away series and at the end of the day we ended up in the same place in hockey east, even if we backed into it.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

He was being real with his thoughts, that's what's really scary.
    Nah, he likes trolling

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by acs64 View Post
    I thought they might be but I ‘m doubting theses guys are ready for prime time
    Hard to win in prime time when you don't score.

Leave a comment:

• UncleRay
    replied
    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

Ah yes, he of the 4.83 GAA and an 0.824 SV%.

Get real.
    He was being real with his thoughts, that's what's really scary.

Leave a comment:

• Runsub5
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    Well that was actually a good game and maine outplayed umass big time. The boys played with an intensity as I've not seen this year. The lack of scoring ability really shined and cost them the game, regardless of how Ostman played.

Barr is a class act, including how he makes sure the coaches go through the line shaking hands. Barr spent a lot of time shaking, bro hugging, and talking with the Umass players on the way through (his recruits I guess). They showed alot of respect for Barr.
    We are in such a better place with this program as compared to the last what 15 years, the future is bright. Ending up in 6th is very respectable at this point in the rebuild.
    Onto wednesday and the cats.
    I noticed him hugging a few Umass players. Must be his recruits as there are only a couple of players remaining from the championship team.

Leave a comment:

• NorthMike
    replied
    Well that was actually a good game and maine outplayed umass big time. The boys played with an intensity as I've not seen this year. The lack of scoring ability really shined and cost them the game, regardless of how Ostman played.

Barr is a class act, including how he makes sure the coaches go through the line shaking hands. Barr spent a lot of time shaking, bro hugging, and talking with the Umass players on the way through (his recruits I guess). They showed alot of respect for Barr.
    We are in such a better place with this program as compared to the last what 15 years, the future is bright. Ending up in 6th is very respectable at this point in the rebuild.
    Onto wednesday and the cats.
    Last edited by NorthMike; 03-04-2023, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Runsub5
    replied
    Impressive weekend for UMass! Coming in to Alfond Arena and taking 6 points from a relatively hot Maine team is not easy. They have good size, speed and skill. They may be peaking at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• tylerzx2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    If Mucitelli doesn’t start Wednesday Barr should be fired.
    Ostman wasn't great this weekend, but Maine isn't where they are without him this season.

Starting Mucitelli with no game action since the calendar turned to 2023 would be negligent coaching.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Ah yes, he of the 4.83 GAA and an 0.824 SV%.

Get real.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

We're in the minority, but he runs hot and cold.

Not a big fan.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman'81
    replied
    Originally posted by acs64 View Post
    Pull Ostman, send a message at this point

show me something in the third
    We're in the minority, but he runs hot and cold.

Not a big fan.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear96
    replied
    Back to back nights where it felt like Maine deserved to win. UMass was a bit more skilled, Ostman with two uncharacteristic nights.

Either way the regular season was a bonafide success, as the preseason pick to finish last, time to take care of business on Wednesday and give Northeastern hell. (I’d much rather have a potential matchup with Marrimack, but oh well.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X