X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackBearFan19
    replied
    Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    This would be a great add to Hockey East, as Quinnipiac has a top program and Coach...last I heard and mind you that was awhile back when QU was being mentioned as the next #12 team for Hockey East was that QU was happy where they were in the ECAC. BUT things change and I hope that your info is correct.
    This would be great news for hockey east, Quinnipiac would immediately compete for a title and geographically is a good fit. Hockey East definitely isn’t dropping a team and adding Quinnipiac is much better than reaching at Holy Cross or Sacred Heart (no offense to those schools). Quinnipiac has been a top 10-15 school for 10 years now and they have a great rink. This is not diluting the league, it strengthens it.

Leave a comment:

• Ma#1ne Hky
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

What the ****. If anything Hockey East should get rid of a team.
    Mr. Opposite speaks again. [Negative Nellie]

Leave a comment:

• Ma#1ne Hky
    replied
    Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
    UConn and Maine on the way up......BC and Providence on the way down.

Next year will be very interesting in Hockey East....especially when Quinnipiac joins the fray.
    This would be a great add to Hockey East, as Quinnipiac has a top program and Coach...last I heard and mind you that was awhile back when QU was being mentioned as the next #12 team for Hockey East was that QU was happy where they were in the ECAC. BUT things change and I hope that your info is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post

In the works but not "official".
    What the ****. If anything Hockey East should get rid of a team.

Leave a comment:

• umhockey91
    replied
    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Is this really happening???
    In the works but not "official".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X