• Show
Clear All

• walrus
    replied
    Too many penalties

Leave a comment:

• tylerzx2002
    replied
    Just getting back from the store, but saw the score alerts coming through and I will certainly take the 2-0 lead on the road to start this game!

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Not a shock BC hasn’t won any of their last seven games. Not good enough defensively and Maine made them pay. If they keep playing like that Maine definitely could take all nine points.

Leave a comment:

• MoxieMan21
    replied
    Wow! Another shorty. 2 zip

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Shorty by. Henbrant 2 zip

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I see this as the least important weekend Maine has left. Hopefully they can get something out of this weekend but certainly not the end of the world if they don’t.

What is up with the crowd tonight? Shocked there aren’t a few more people there. It looks completely empty.

Edit: folks are going to appreciate Mannix a lot more after tonight. The kid who usually does the BC games does a really good job but unfortunately he must be elsewhere tonight.
    Game is on nesn and not even the nesn announcers can make me miss nails on chalkboard mannix

Leave a comment:

• MoxieMan21
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Maines breakout now compared to early season is night and day. Beautiful passing and easy out of the zone. 1 zip Maine, Breen goal, easy tap in.
    I dare say…..a pretty goal. Good sequence. Physicality ( good clean physicality) lead to all of it. Nice to see. Agreed with their breakout. They are making better passes which makes all the difference

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Maines breakout now compared to early season is night and day. Beautiful passing and easy out of the zone. 1 zip Maine, Breen goal, easy tap in.

Leave a comment:

• ticapnews
    replied
    No way that's a penalty.

1-0 Maine early.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Rolling back the years with that one!

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    I see this as the least important weekend Maine has left. Hopefully they can get something out of this weekend but certainly not the end of the world if they don’t.

What is up with the crowd tonight? Shocked there aren’t a few more people there. It looks completely empty.

Edit: folks are going to appreciate Mannix a lot more after tonight. The kid who usually does the BC games does a really good job but unfortunately he must be elsewhere tonight.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if Charbier will be suited up?
    Lineup sheet was just released. Charbier is playing, but he's listed as the 7th defenseman. Wonder how much ice time he'll get.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    I'll be in attendance again tonight. With me in attendance, Maine has been outscored by a combined total of 6-1 in two games. Hopefully that trend can get bucked tonight.
    I say don't go or you will ruin Maines chances : ) Conte is a good place to see a game, I wonder if they will draw any fans with a down year going on? If they win it will take a penalty free game from Maine. None of the **** I saw at Alfond last Sunday. I wonder if Charbier will be suited up?

Leave a comment:

• BlackBearFan19
    replied
    Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    I'll be in attendance again tonight. With me in attendance, Maine has been outscored by a combined total of 6-1 in two games. Hopefully that trend can get bucked tonight.
    Probably the biggest game of Barr’s short career at Maine so far. A win tonight would really put them
    in the drivers seat for home ice in the first round.

With the way Breen is playing right now, I feel good about our chances.

Leave a comment:

• amkirby10
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X