Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty chippy game last night. At the end it looked like the refs made the players shake hands even though theres a game two. Our coaches went through and shook hands like they always do, classy.

If the boys have enough left in them tonight to stay physical it should be an interesting game.

Again Breen was outstanding. So were others but just wanted to mention Breen, he brings so much energy and skill everytime he steps on the ice. His game has really improved this year. That empty net goal was brilliant, I could see it in his face that banking it was his plan when he realized skating it down wasnt happening.
    He came really close with that nifty move for the short handed goal attempt on the first PK.
    One of those players who is always fun to watch.
    Last edited by NorthMike; 02-25-2023, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Fun game last night. Not a whole lot of skating room but expect even less tonight. BC must challenge everything all over the ice. Gonna be interesting. Is Maine willing to put in 150% tonight to get the sweep or are they satisfied with a split and a season series win over BC ? Will take a lot of work and physical play to compete with what should be a desperate BC team tonight. Yes Breen is fun to watch. Smart player
      Last edited by acs64; 02-25-2023, 03:35 PM.
      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        Fun game last night. Not a whole lot of skating room but expect even less tonight. BC must challenge everything all over the ice. Gonna be interesting. Is Maine willing to put in 150% tonight to get the sweep or are they satisfied with a split and a season series win over BC ? Will take a lot of work and physical play to compete with what should be a desperate BC team tonight. Yes Breen is fun to watch. Smart player
        Ostman has to be big in the 1st as BC will be all over Maine, Weather the storm and maybe Maine can get some points tonight.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Ostman has to be big in the 1st as BC will be all over Maine, Weather the storm and maybe Maine can get some points tonight.
          Points are good :-)

Comment

• Play smart. The refs ain’t gonna be swallowing their whistles….
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

• Anyone else not have any sound on ESPN+?

I would note this is not a dealbreaker.

Comment

• Awesome they muted Mannix and Tuell. Might be watchable. They finally listened to us.
                Last edited by acs64; 02-25-2023, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Gilbert Gottfried is back….
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

• Anyone get the scoop on that faceoff penalty by bc?
                    Couldnt tell at the game.

Comment

• BC is playing with an edge tonight. If you thought it was chippy last night
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                        Anyone get the scoop on that faceoff penalty by bc?
                        Couldnt tell at the game.
                        Delay of game. I believe he started yapping when tossed out of the circle?
                        Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Delay of game. I believe he started yapping when tossed out of the circle?
                          Think it was because he was the second player tossed from the circle for BC on the same faceoff

Comment

• What a missile from Arnott. 2-0 Maine.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                              What a missile from Arnott. 2-0 Maine.
                              Looks like it officially went to Houle.

Comment

• Wow, a couple of bad looking missed calls by refs.
                                Even Barr was yelling at ref which he rarely has done.
                                Last edited by NorthMike; 02-25-2023, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X