Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Another shorty. 2 zip

Comment

• Not a shock BC hasn’t won any of their last seven games. Not good enough defensively and Maine made them pay. If they keep playing like that Maine definitely could take all nine points.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Just getting back from the store, but saw the score alerts coming through and I will certainly take the 2-0 lead on the road to start this game!

Comment

• Too many penalties
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Maybe Im just biased, but I dont think Bruneski deserved either penalty. The BC guy fell on his own on the trip, and I dont think he even had a stick when he got called for hooking.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
              Maybe Im just biased, but I dont think Bruneski deserved either penalty. The BC guy fell on his own on the trip, and I dont think he even had a stick when he got called for hooking.
              that trip was questionable. I thought he was falling before he got there also. Mane didn’t look as good that period.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Tough shift for Sirota, he let two pucks clear the zone that should have easily been kept in.

Comment

• Shutout gone. Long 3:00 to go...

Comment

• Empty netter and a power play. 3-1 Maine. Looks like the Bears move to #7.

Comment

• Nice win for Maine. We'll happily take three road points, don't get many of those.

Now take care of business against UML and this weekend could be massive.

Comment

• NU/PC going to OT....UMass/Vermont going to OT.....UNH beats UConn.

Comment

• Maine was very good in the first, and I don't think they were bad in the second or third, just pretty average and pedestrian. But Boston College looked bad. Very slow, lazy, sloppy. I wonder if their heartbreaker against Harvard on Monday was still fresh in their heads.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

I say don't go or you will ruin Maines chances : )
                            I brought my girlfriend for her first ever hockey game, I think she was the good luck charm : )

Comment

• Best showing v. a BC team since any of Red's 10 years.

I'm encouraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                Best showing v. a BC team since any of Red's 10 years.

I'm encouraged.
                                From 2018-2020 Maine was 5-0 vs Boston College (including a 7-2 win at Conte), and went 7-11 total during Gendron's eight seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X