Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare the Black Bears to keep taking penalties against this team.

Comment

• Maine isnt even close to the speed of bu.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• 2-0 Terriers. On the same play, Freel crushed a kid in the corner and they're looking at it as a 5 min major. He might have earned it, was a bad hit.

EDIT: And it is, Freel down the tunnel and ejected from the game. Terriers about to go on a 5 min PP with a 2-0 lead, just 4 minutes into the game.

Comment

• Auspicious beginning. Let's see how the boys respond.

Comment

• I don't think Maine will ever learn to not take stupid penalties. I can't believe they are the least penalized team in HE. It seems like they are always taking penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by rw1733 View Post
              I don't think Maine will ever learn to not take stupid penalties. I can't believe they are the least penalized team in HE. It seems like they are always taking penalties.
              But they must lead in penalties at inopportune times.

Comment

• Oof, just running around, ugly, not on their game plan.
                Better get things straight.
                Last edited by NorthMike; 01-20-2023, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Another stupid penalty, what the he--

Comment

• Well, my analysis of the good from that period is they didn't let it spiral out of control from the point of the major, they kept it contained and are still only down 2-0.

The bad is basically everything else. Horrible game so far, they look ridiculously slow and have not been able to make anything happen. It should be much worse than 2-0 in my book, but outside of the first few minutes BU has been pretty sloppy.

Comment

• Also, if I were Barr I would be absolutely livid at Trudeau right now. Maine would have had a PP, but he retaliated and instead its 4-on-4.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                        2-0 Terriers. On the same play, Freel crushed a kid in the corner and they're looking at it as a 5 min major. He might have earned it, was a bad hit.

EDIT: And it is, Freel down the tunnel and ejected from the game. Terriers about to go on a 5 min PP with a 2-0 lead, just 4 minutes into the game.
                        If you watch it back, Freel hits Breen. Breen hits the BU player. But it's hard to see how and where because of Freel's body position.

Comment

• Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post

But they must lead in penalties at inopportune times.
                          Just thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Game, set, match.

Comment

• Disgusting game. And I think the worst part is that 4-0 halfway thru dosen't really reflect the game imo, it should be a lot worse. The worst Ive seen Maine play in quite a while up to this point.

Comment

• Its a clinic in hockey by bu now.
                                Changed channel to yellowstone.
                                Look to tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X